Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_scnp941w6e1qigfjt.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sciqn8grPM1s1ddrj_720.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh nooo :(

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u2o_I_BhvQ&t=25s

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Oh that poor kid I shouldn't lol but come on

Peer pressure is no joke

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

holtemon posted:

Peer pressure is no joke

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

holtemon posted:

Peer pressure is no joke

Listen. He has protection.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Honestly that was pretty close, a little weight shift at the start of the rock garden and he'd have been fine. Mad props for the full send, though.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

"He'll be fine!"

Announcer's voice "He was in fact, not fine."

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Honestly that was pretty close, a little weight shift at the start of the rock garden and he'd have been fine. Mad props for the full send, though.

I think I was a little older than that kid when this went down. Doing jumps off a ramp into a sandpit at the schoolyard, I had never done it before. I go off the ramp, front wheel hits first, stops dead and levers me face first into the sand. Sucked a bunch, but not as much as the above.

As the one kid was explaining to go fast, I was thinking "Gotta also tell him to pull up like he's gonna do a wheelie leaving the jump."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not feeling it. I wanted Carter to fucken nail this one.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A kid saying "Oh poo poo!" is always funny to me but not a video of a kid getting scared/possibly hurt and crying. :(

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 21:55 on Apr 28, 2024

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Not feeling it. I wanted Carter to fucken nail this one.

hell, same.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lol that kid ate poo poo

I used to fall off my bike doing dumb poo poo all the time (I still do but I used to, too)

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
The only redeeming quality about that video is the kid started crying almost immediately

If a child gets hurt, you can typically gauge the severity of their injury as directly proportional to the pause/intake of breath/silence before the first wail

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf
Passed by a smokeless tobacco shop that smoke was pouring out of.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
The real travesty is that kids name is Carter. What do his friends call him, Cart??? So loving lame

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
C-Dawg

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
C-Breeze

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Carter is fine he's just scared from falling

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Carter, Darter, E-arter...can't see any problem with that!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

go-cart

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

TBF fish and chips sounds like the one consistently good tasting meal you can order anywhere in England so I'm OK with there being a bunch of extra rules around it.

He mentioned dim sims so he's Australian

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Happy Landfill posted:

The real travesty is that kids name is Carter. What do his friends call him, Cart??? So loving lame

Carty B

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The B stands for Braumatic train injury

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Unperson_47 posted:

A kid saying "Oh poo poo!" is always funny to me but not a video of a kid getting scared/possibly hurt and crying. :(

Don't worry - it's a scientific fact that kids are made out of rubber.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

jeebus bob posted:

The only redeeming quality about that video is the kid started crying almost immediately

If a child gets hurt, you can typically gauge the severity of their injury as directly proportional to the pause/intake of breath/silence before the first wail

In secondary school, I broke my wrist real bad playing football (soccer). Right after it happened I was completely silent, went into the changing rooms, got changed, left school, walked home and only started crying when I seen my mum when I got home

Serious loving injury...

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Happy Landfill posted:

Video evidence indicates that his friends call him Carter.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Groda posted:

Passed by a smokeless tobacco shop that smoke was pouring out of.

Oh hey that Chinese place has some pretty good noodles lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
You can’t fool me. “Siberiens Sinokök” is a character in a videogame.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Amphigory posted:

In secondary school, I broke my wrist real bad playing football (soccer). Right after it happened I was completely silent, went into the changing rooms, got changed, left school, walked home and only started crying when I seen my mum when I got home

Serious loving injury...

I've broken both my wrists at different times and they always hurt later for some reason

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

This why you take the broom with you.

Or just leave the garage floor dirty.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Siberian-Sino Cock, a fusion restaurant if you will

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

aardwolf posted:

Don't worry - it's a scientific fact that kids are made out of rubber.

I no joke once hurt my back bending down to spit out toothpaste while brushing my teeth

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

I no joke once hurt my back bending down to spit out toothpaste while brushing my teeth

I had to call in sick to work once because I tried to pick up a jug of milk and it all went horribly wrong.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
picking up a sock, opening a car door, breathing wrong...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Scratch Monkey posted:

I always like to say that my worst side effect from the covid vaccine was throwing my back out for a few days when I sat down in my car to drive home :corsair:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I like going to sleep normal and waking up in pain like I dream-teleported to the Arthritis Dimension

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I sneezed and threw my neck out

On two separate occasions

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Modal Auxiliary posted:

My broken back disabled rear end is lying here in bed yelling, “ get behind the seat, get behind the seat!” So I feel pretty helpful right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

I sneezed and threw my neck out

On two separate occasions
once while brushing teeth