Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Mushika posted:

No, I get it, but what the hell are "regular legs"?

Turn off your monitor; you may also need to angle it downwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

so much carnage, they are still finding dead bodies on the scene

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I once had a great big frog toy with a motion sensor on the front of it so when you walked by it would have a big loud frog croak sound play. Eventually the battery died and I didn't bother to replace it so it just became a toy that sat on the shelf all day as part of room decor

Well one day, like a year later, at 2:00 am when I got up to go to the bathroom that frog found just enough juice to scare 10 years off my life

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Did it save you that trip to the bathroom?

It did not; that's where the cleaning supplies are

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

He can confidently say that he's being the bigger man now

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Nice! posted:

The moment I PMed mods about Randa's poo poo with proof they permabanned him, so the mods didn't do anything wrong there.

Mods knew

briefly

then acted appropriately

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Kissinger is loving dead :toot::toot::toot::toot:

Haha wow they should change the thread title to something related to this event

E: I know it's hard to tell over text so just to be clear, this is intended as a playful jab

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Smik posted:

They're basically the nerds of the bird world.

Bnerds

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

CainFortea posted:

now it's parts per million * 16 to convert.

Edit: Also while looking up some of the spellings I found out there's an alkaloid in the sap of a plant called a spurge that is 16,000,000,000 on the scale

Does this alkaloid have more than 1 million parts per million?? Seems like the max theoretical rating would be 16M for raw elemental capsaicin

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Raw almonds are like delicious delicious tree bark, please mail me a lot of almonds because I am broke and cannot afford them

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Ublock Origin has live development that actively counters attacks on ad blockers, it rules that if something breaks today, it is fixed tomorrow (in a week, tops)

Edit: huge Chad move for the dev when Ublock was offered a huge payout (so some ad company could whitelist themselves), so he sold it and got the huge payout, then immediately released Origin

Evilreaver has a new favorite as of 15:49 on Jan 23, 2024

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I've always thought of "aesthetic" as meaning a picture or scene like stock photos, where everything is clean, happy, composed.

Like this pictures of women laughing while eating salad, or shampoo commercials, stuff like that.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I am friends with the ACAB acorn, in spirit

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Manic monkey mulches man's meat, merrily moseys away

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
We are all missing the fact that the graffiti artist could well have diagetically intended to have the Hard R, either as a slur against the owner of the store/building, or just to be an edgelord hooligan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

zoux posted:

What happens if you feed it after midnight

It becomes evil and kills a child

(This is typically done at the factory)