Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

caspergers posted:

How come is the new thread is in PYF instead of GBS?

https://i.imgur.com/qKuSp14.mp4

Its tradition, the Scootenfroot thread is always started in PYF then moved to GBS after about the 15th acrimonious derail, so expect it back in GBS in couple of weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

I like IPAs fine, but I also like other beers, and do get mildly irritated when I go to a bar and they have like 12 different beers on tap... 10 of which are different brands broadly similar IPAs, maybe one of them has a hint of grapefruit or something. I get bored easily and want to try different things!

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

freeedr posted:

Chilekins

Henbaneros.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

That is going to be one awkward bus journey home.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

BlackIronHeart posted:

The deep fryer ain't that fragile.

Physically, no. Emotionally? Woof, whole other story.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Edit; gently caress it, not worth it.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Platystemon posted:

It’s Arizona.

There’s no way it’s not already legal to shoot them and trap them.

Not necessarily, you'd be surprised how much many states protect golfers.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Huh, he shot himself in the left nut, so I guess that makes his right nut the left one now.

We call this "moving his overton window".

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

more like oldderailless

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

So what I'm hearing is that helicopters fly by magic, and the flames purify them, removing the enchantment that kept them airborne?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Karate Bastard posted:

I love that we do this poo poo instead of curing the sick, feeding the hungry and going to the stars. loving dumbass idiot species. Look at the piss boner erecting from the ground, I think as I die from a fentanyl inflicted gunshot

I feel like the folks working on the retractable urinal are probably not the same guys working on curing cancer. Like if you pulled them off project pisser-b-gone I dont think we'd solve world hunger or get to mars any faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Monkey, dont neglect the peach.