Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Non Compos Mentis posted:

i think that bear was wearing a wire

it was an informant!

You no say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Karate Bastard posted:

Again, Musk is a forerunner, a visioneer, a ground breaking entrepreneur

This reminded me of the best business card I ever seen. It's made of sheet metal. Also enjoy my courduroy pants

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Flint_Paper posted:

🎵 Really potent urine odours
🎵 Bitten off a cat's toe
🎵 Ate it too!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

That's not schadenfreude, the slide ended up getting arrested.

PYF Schadenfreude: NOTHING is schadenfreude

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Food Boner posted:

It's a guy looking through a speed gun

lol that a speed gun looks like a tacticool pig snout

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Nenonen posted:

Stepbrother what are you brewing???

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Oompa loompa, doop-a-dee-dunt
What are you staring at you daft little .....

Nice attempt, but the correct meter is simply impossible to achieve. You'd need a characteristically scottish monosyllabic word for 'small' and we all know there's no such thing.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

I've brought this up in other threads: Forget keying cars or putting a potato in the tailpipe as a means for getting back at some dickhead driver in your neighbourhood. If you really want revenge (or if you're just a menace), get a bunch of anchovy oil into a squeeze bottle, and on a hot summer day, squirt it into the car's AC ducts (the vents at the base of the windshield).

Heh, a business partner of mine did this to a guy who kept blocking his warehouse exit with a van. After several polite attempts to get him to stop, he took a bunch of fish guts, left them in the sun in a plastic bag for a couple of weeks and then poured the resulting goop into the air ducts. The van was never seen again.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Hippocrass posted:

Turn on your monitor.

If their monitor was turned off how would they see your message?

DECADES of goon tradition destroyed by FACTS and LOGIC

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Every time someone's shoes make a noise I still drop an Again with the squeaky shoes?!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Hopefully schadenfreude

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Pretty sure that's a septic tank too, so now they are covered in fecal sludge.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

:tito:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Why would the poo poo be going on an rear end?