Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The internet also insists budweiser is beer and not sterilized piss-water, so it's not always accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

PYF Schadenfreude: put the bacon in my butt until I die

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:cripes:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If you are going around starting poo poo with people in such a way that they think you are attacking them you do not get to complain when they make you stop attacking them.

"I was only swinging hammers at them as a prank!" I weep as the ambulance gurney wheels me away. "I never meant for them to fight back- er, take it so seriously!"

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Oct 1, 2023

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hyperlynx posted:

I think that about covers it, right? Nobody legitimately thinks he shoulda died, we're all just unsympathetic to him being shot, right?
That sums up my opinion on it, yes. I wouldn't exactly have been heartbroken if it had killed him, but he brought this on his drat self.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

No.

E: Y'know what, let's compromise. The cats will be farted in the general direction of, and don Jaime gets two and a half billion birds' worth of birdshit on their primary method of conveyance.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 03:34 on Oct 10, 2023

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

anatomi posted:

Is the Schadenfreude that the new boss is exactly the same kind of dipshit as the ousted one?

Oh no, friend, Riccitiello is on a whole other wavelength of Dumbass that few can, or would want to, hope to match. He's the idiot hellfucker responsible who wanted EA to charge players a dollar a reload in their shooty games, and had a direct or indirect hand in all of their most god-awfully monetized games. Riccitiello *is* the dirt beneath the bottom of the barrel, the only way the next guy could do worse is to come up and say word for word "Y'all can eat poo poo, pay us anyway".

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

DTaeKim posted:

I'm sorry, that actually owns.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Canuckistan posted:

PYF Schadenfreude: I will live forever and never know envy.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Eggbeater pedals are these things. They have like zero platform to get purchase and push on with normal shoes, let along barefoot. You need stiff‐soled shoes that snap into them, which also wouldn’t have been cheap to replace.

Why the hell would you use them? Everything you've explained about them makes them sound like a strict downgrade from normal bike pedals in every aspect.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

Ok. So greater efficiency, at the cost of an increased likelihood of buffoonery and/or clownitude.

Objections withdrawn. Please proceed with your tiny footpedals.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I would not drive 3 hours to work.
I would not bike 3 hours to work either.
Both of those sound like incredibly poo poo options, in fact.
E: I think I would tell this hypothetical employer to suck my dick from the back, even. Maybe even eat my rear end from the front, before I'll put in that much effort.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 17:03 on Oct 14, 2023

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hippocrass posted:

Ok, Ok! I'll get rid of my car and only ride bikes from now on!
Sinkholes will just as happily eat bikes. And pedestrians. And me, and you.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

You can shut the gently caress up and talk about something else, for a start

https://i.imgur.com/q6g0iG4.mp4

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Tiggum posted:

OK so what did they expect to happen? Because the thing collapsing seems to comes as something of a surprise to them.
If I had to guess, they were expecting it to start toppling over to the right, like cutting out a wedge when felling a tree.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Final Destination reboot not off to a great start

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hyperlynx posted:

I'm on Firefox, I use an adblocker, and I've never seen YouTube complain about it.

Same and same, but I also have my uBlock Origin set to auto-update so I assumed it was doing it behind the scenes while I wasn't paying attention.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:radcat:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

sonuvabitch, you got me.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:stare: that is entirely too much caffeine, and I say that as someone who will drink most of a coffee pot my drat self (not all in one sitting though)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

What my mom says I look like:
What I actually look like:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I would simply not fight the birds because my fat rear end is indoors and they can't operate doorknobs. Big Bird is not a goose and therefore his ability to do so is irrelevant.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

freeedr posted:

Something I read and will not fact check:

Mr Beast gets more views on his videos than any tv show. Sponsors can’t afford to sponsor his videos anymore because that many views of an ad is worth more money than they can afford to spend.
[X] Doubt

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

What's to get about the mutation? Since when has "Science goes horribly wrong" ever had to make sense? The only difference is that this time it happened to vampires instead of humans.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Is Mr beast the Prime energy drink guy?

:corsair:

Mr. Beast isn't worth knowing about. Don't waste the brain cells on him.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

TACD posted:

Trying to stop our cat from getting in the habit of jumping on the kitchen counter, so we lined the edges with foil to give her an unpleasant surprise when she does it (cats hate foil, right?)

Just got home from doing shopping and the foil is messed up, partially eaten, and vomited out on the carpet 😔
Yeah we tried a similar thing with our dog when she was a puppy. Putting hot sauce on the corners of coffee tables is supposed to get them to stop chewing, right? Nope, just made her more enthusiastic. You're welcome for the seasoning, Jess! :tipshat::cripes:

Johnny Truant posted:

Mr Beast is the epitome of "altruism isn't real"
He is poo poo from a butt.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"It puts the lotion on its skin"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's what I keep saying, and yet the police won't stop with their questions

Because its still weird if the beauty only happens when you just happen to be around. :raise:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

How are you supposed to get the ingredients on it while it's hot

I think y'all are imagining, like, proper pizza ovens and such and most people here have smaller electric ones.

Both of y'all's methods are wrong. No, i will not elaborate.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Master Twig posted:

Last year? My friend, that was only 5 months ago.

I had one of those; it tasted like cold pepto bismol. Also I haven't seen my best friend around for a while...

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

He looks a lot healthier than the last time I remember seeing him, honestly. Lost some weight, too. Good on him.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

LookieLoo posted:

Spider-Man is dead and you complain about the watermark.

This is not the first or even the twentieth time Spider-Man has been dead.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

some gas guzzler driving maniac closed the gate

It was me, i closed the gate. Please continue not looking where the gently caress you're going and slamming into it indignantly, it pleases me ever so much.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Kissinger is loving dead :toot::toot::toot::toot:

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 09:29 on Nov 30, 2023

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The man was such a sack of poo poo it's worth repeating.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Nobody Interesting posted:

What is going on there

Sometimes the next generation of oil rig workers can't hatch on their own and require assistance

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Lol took almost 20 minutes before a "no it's always the cars fault no matter what happens ever" defensive bike post. It doesn't usually take that long, is the Bike-Signal on the fritz?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The only thing there is to be jealous about a pigeon is their blissful unawareness of the universe around them.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

A distant rumble of Diogenes shifting in his grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hey, Billy.