Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Non Compos Mentis posted:

do giraffe have hosed up legs like a horse or regular legs?

What does this even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

tehinternet posted:

someones never looked at horse legs

No, I get it, but what the hell are "regular legs"?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Evilreaver posted:

Turn off your monitor; you may also need to angle it downwards

So, plantigrade? Look, it was an honest question.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

good, gently caress ball golf courses

Atticus_1354 posted:

They built an oasis in the desert and they wonder why the native wildlife isn't respecting their property lines.

SpacePig posted:

That's unfair. I actually think pigs and javelinas are in the right when destroying property and harassing people.

Sorry for empty quoting, but all three of these are true and need to be amplified.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

burexas.irom posted:

This reminded me of the best business card I ever seen. It's made of sheet metal. Also enjoy my courduroy pants

I am entergaged.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Biplane posted:

Netflix made Squid Game, Mr beast made his own tone deaf squid game series, now Netflix is making a knockoff mr beast squid game reality show.

I have no idea what any part of this sentence means.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Mr. Beast isn't worth knowing about. Don't waste the brain cells on him.

Thank you.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Do you hold other detrimental knowledge to compensate and if so could you please share?

Traditional Zoroastrian burials in Towers of Silence are nearly impossible today in India because of the virtual extirpation of vultures due to the feeding of cattle the drug Diclofenac, which is poisonous to the vultures who feed on and dispose of their carcasses.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

grumplestiltzkin posted:

please try doing it the right way and then let us know how you feel about the results

I suddenly had the urge to double check that I've been using my pizza stone correctly all these years. I have.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

:stare:

Hopefully that corner scraped a thigh instead of anything else there..

Those wooden corners, gently caress

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

While "dry brining" is kind of a dumb term, it's definitely not the same thing as simply salting your food. Is this misconception a Brit thing?

e: And don't tell me to look into my heart, because it is cold, dead, and as flavorless as meat boiled in a Mildenhall kitchen.

Mushika has a new favorite as of 16:38 on Dec 1, 2023

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

If I got stuck in a foot-wide pipe, I'm pretty certain my psyche would be irreversibly shattered.
Maybe getting really drunk and/or living in Russia insulates you from the worst of the soul-damage?

Schade's on you for believing anyone in the industrialized world has a soul left.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

We're getting into OSHA thread territory here

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread but c'mon, this:

LifeSunDeath posted:

please, you don't have to hand it to the british empire.

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Right, that's the Belgians.
went unappreciated.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Oh, c'mon. That's a "come back, lifted truck penis!" moment if I ever saw one.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

"Fine Art" is basically just money laundering, so this is fine.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

These appear to be antique clocks...?

It looked like installations in a gallery to me?

bows1 posted:

I hate it when things get repeated so much on the forum that now its the only answer to anything that is somewhat art. Its such a stupid reduction

I don't know what this means. My brother's ex-wife, who is a painter and who moved halfway across the country to pursue her doctorate in photographic realism [could be wrong about the appellation] often lamented the state of affairs in the art world. She had several patrons who basically bankrolled her, so it's not like she was bitter about it; she just called it like it is. This is over a period of about 25 years, meaning it was something that she complained about long before I was a posting mega-star on these forums.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Meaning it's not just a display of antique clocks. It's a series of art installations. What question are you begging?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I thought you meant clocks can't be and/or aren't often installed in a gallery.

I didn't mean to imply that, and I'm sorry if I posed the question in a way that was barbed. Schaden on me, no Freuden.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's the National Watch & Clock Museum in Columbia, Pennsylvania but the specific clock that was wrecked was a sculptural piece created by a Minnesota artist: http://www.timeshapes.com/wall_gallery.php

Well I know where my next motorcycle vacation trip destination is. Thank you, genuinely!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Isn't this just literally taking a photograph?

With paints and brushes, I guess. Don't ask me.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Jen heir rick posted:

that's not fun, it's stupid. Language is stupid.

When you think about it, language is a lot like a piss hole that erupts from the ground at night and traps you come morning.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

Looks more like a baboon to me.

Pretty sure it's a macaque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

More like hiscaque

Gesundheit.