Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

Is the frame perfect sound also a stunt?
yes its a stunt school that's demoing their skills across the whole stack lmao so yea it includes editing

https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/status/1394981940663668741?t=eZEuKGqxvAUU-dFIJruuEg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

frytechnician posted:

This video reminds me of a friend of mine who stamped his passport with the North Korean stamp when the guards weren't looking. I still squirm about the levels of "Knowing what could happen, why would you do that?!" except he got away with it and Captain Sensible here blew his cock off.
what happened come renewal time?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

when i was like 9 or 10 I used to play this with my cousins. but we would turn the lights completely off in a bedroom, pitch black. no squirt gun tho, it was basically marco pollo except without a swimming pool

it was an exercise in not letting our aunt hear someone suddenly crying after a very loud bang

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Dec 18, 2023

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

people who have never nor would ever ride a bike at those speeds in an urban environment or otherwise thinking they just "got it" as soon as they step on is baffling and fascinating as a phenomenon

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

on a trip to La Jolla i experienced some of the most aggressive nimby powered geo fencing on those things when i was riding in the bike lane in a neighborhood back to my motel.

i wasn't allowed to ride in the street of the nice, virtually carless neighborhood

i had to go get on the main drag. terrible vibe. the bike rental didn't have geo fencing

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a helmet makes me too hot. ill just simply not fall

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Inceltown posted:

I can confidently say that it does not make you too hot.
you don't get to dictate my experienced reality, only i can do that

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

im on a bike, the rules of intertia take precedence because of how its powered. just accept it, I'm doing a Portland stop through this and all lights, stop signs and sidewalk crossings.

dont worry tho ill ill ring the bell as a courtesy

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i assume every tracker with a search bar is seized by the fbi and running a honeypot op, so i dont even bother trying to torrent anymore. but i appreciate the suggestion al

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Serephina posted:

Schaden is always on the yanks when this topic comes up, most (all?) civilised nations don't care about torrents, and people just grab what they want. Without like, ironically paying someone to help you perform petty theft.

buddy, Warner Bros is an international enterprise. they're working on it, extrajudicially if ykwim

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Although Aerosmith made a hit song about a guy resembling a girl, nowadays you really shouldn't assume someone's gender. :colbert:

the gender of liquor store ladder person is indeterminate from our perspective

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

teasing your kids is completely malicious, plenty of families don't treat each other that way. Whenever you feel the urge to justify something where the kid is screaming in incomprehensible terror you are telling on your upbringing and it should be a big red flag to you.

"i went through it, so you should put up with it, look at me I turned out fine" is not the justification you think it is. and saying"i turned out fine " as a post on these forums should cause you pause to reconsider what happened in your life to lead you to being goon

The fellow posters on this site are a form of chosen community and I'm really happy to see so many become healthy as they've carved out their space from whatever situation, which they had no choice in, conditioned them

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

What about scaring them with a cucumber?
absolutely unacceptable

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i suppose this isn't the place but what is the justification of teasing another being that completely relies on your generosity compassion and empathy for their existence

the answer is none. if you disagree it should be an opportunity for reflection. the impulse to dillute this sentiment and launder it through jokes is perverse.

inshallah

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/gBov5Ud.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/oY6X62m.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

That's why you always yell "COME BACK WITH A WARRANT!"
its so funny to do this, and even more so to be on the receiving end of it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

burexas.irom posted:

That's not schadenfreude, the slide ended up getting arrested.

PYF Schadenfreude: NOTHING is schadenfreude
there's no such thing as ethical schadenfreude

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

dunno I heard they get screwed up there
lmao shameful hot couch guy behavior being proffered here

Mister Speaker posted:

Not only did Toronto City Hall get nuked in one of the Resident Evil movies, it's been featured in Star Trek and The Expanse. :smug:
it's always good when a civic building has you wondering "could it survive a nuke tho?"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Serephina posted:

Excellent idea!

Took less than ten minutes to read that, cheers. I mean that.

About your second point... ads are for other people. But it still annoys me when people link content that has clearly been stretched to pad for time. I watched for a few minutes as he sets the backstory, says something along the lines of 'which makes his next appearance all the more amazing', then promptly cuts to a shot of his mug as he goes off on some tangent.

There is no schaden in people so inured to bad media that they'll unironically defend it. (And I say this on a dead gay forum.)
lmao at trying to go in at jon bois. sounds like you just can stand giving up control to a good storyteller. beep boop

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

someone please endlessly loop this

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

did you recently express your feelings regarding wasps?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Glottis posted:

I can only imagine the court reporter got tired of typing "Elon Musk: Umm." at some point

i can unfortunately hear it with the highest level of fidelity in my mind's eye. that Elon tech bro patois. its the worst intrusive thought I've had today

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i saw this live and unfortunately couldn't rewind to verify what i seent

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

they raised the bridge. still can't believe its possible

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a scooter came out like it was a loot box

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

has someone been loving around??

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The General posted:

Both officers missed with every shot.

im starting to think the guns don't even want to work anymore

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

caspergers posted:

Agreed, if this had happened to anyone other than her it wouldn't be schad

a teacher is trying to make ends meet, and this is your disgusting position on the matter. there's two important things to keep in mind about her previous history, 1) she doesn't come from wealth, or posses wealth, meaning she's is a worker 2) it seems she was accepted by the community

if im wrong on either of those points lemme know cuz until then she's just a working woman trying to not slip into poverty

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea that's the history im referring to

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

stealing from the state is indeed cool, you're correct

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

if you look at this through the lens of colonial wealth extraction, well its pretty drat funny

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

but in this case seems like the chatbot is more empathetic than mgmt

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

abusing death warnings seems like a violation of the social contract itt

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"ow, my balls"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyma2xF5msQ

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

I refuse to recognise the American coup of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
hell yeah dude lets ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LYLc2gIFOE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Soul Dentist posted:

Ok but why would a mod post a heart-stopping tackle here in the schadenfreude thread
this thread has gotten soft, the mods have identified it as a growth opportunity

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Grem posted:

I can beat most animals in a fight as long as they are asleep when the fight starts.
this is posted with the same confidence as a house cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

there's a vintage barcade near me and they have a star wars trench run game with a vector display and holy poo poo the first time and every subsequent time i experienced it it was rad. i would definitely prefer it to be a technology that does not go obsolete because it's so unique and can't really be emulated.

it's like the first time you see true UHD HDR content, your brain tingles