Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Goodbye schad thread. Now that's it's gone from GBS I will rarely see it and therefore not contribute often.

It was a good 4 year run.

:smith:

dumb gently caress gbs weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

Legit one of the most dangerous animals in North America. People don't realize how big they are; a territorial male can squash a human with 0 effort.

evocative

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mushika posted:

So, plantigrade? Look, it was an honest question.

definitely not

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Stop saying people deserve to be killed for being obnoxious on social media, ffs.

Hey go easy on hyperlynx, eye contact can be very intense

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Johnny Truant posted:

Dang they probably should not do that around a literal train crossing then huh

agrred she deserve TO DIE!!!!!!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

A Moose posted:

Depends, if he was a drunk driver that got pulled over the cop was entirely justified. Better that he dies from a head injury that taking out a family or something.

uh

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

I don't think geese are nasty at all, I think they just are really good at vibe checks. I've never been harassed by a goose and we have so drat many of them. Even in the middle of nesting season, even with new babies, I can just walk right through them no problem. At the absolute worse I'll get a little hiss and I'll give them some extra space and it's all good.

If you've been attacked by a goose, you probably just have really bad vibes and the goose picks up on that. Same with crows.

yep

geese know when someones trash, and most people are trash

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FreudianSlippers posted:

A truly efficient digestive system would never stop making GBS threads.

surely you wouldn't poo poo at all

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

his name is Karl, a german name

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

derp posted:

some dipshit pulling a trailer once ran me off onto the shoulder (because he was riding my rear end and i brake checked him) and as he sped off ahead i saw his trailer start to wobble like that and he had to pull over and i laughed and pointed as i drove past, but he probably didnt see

Another victim of petardism

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

wtf does “aesthetic” mean here?

"this is why i stopped trying look graceful"

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Because, you whiny useless gently caress, I click "next" on imgur and whenever something schad comes up, I post it.

Ohhhhh someone got got

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

why is this mirrored? Is there someone out there taking videos and mirroring them? Is it just to annoy me? I'll find you fucker

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SiKboy posted:

I feel like the folks working on the retractable urinal are probably not the same guys working on curing cancer. Like if you pulled them off project pisser-b-gone I dont think we'd solve world hunger or get to mars any faster.

i don't think the poster concerned about fixing our actual societal problems is worried about 'getting to mars'

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Tree Bucket posted:

I'm turbo needle phobic, so my instincts say 2-3 feet.

the clue is you can easily see the tattoo, because it's very shallow you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

TBF fish and chips sounds like the one consistently good tasting meal you can order anywhere in England so I'm OK with there being a bunch of extra rules around it.

He mentioned dim sims so he's Australian