Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's for grabbin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

bad_fmr posted:

All cats are baby

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Babygirl you're not supposed to open it in the air. You open the can underwater and rinse the fish off to keep the smell contained.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Keep shutting the gently caress up about bikes and cars

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

And presumably there's less overlap between railways and places where people can sit with their binoculars, a notebook, and a thermos of coffee.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Yeah, and then the cops show up asking questions and escalating the situation until whoops you're in jail.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The members of the Brotherhood would call that an air assassination.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Why do courtroom artists all paint like low-rent Cezanne

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The main thing I've learned from the Sam Bankman-Fraud trial is that straight people shouldn't be allowed to be poly.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I think they're drugs, yeah. I love her "god I'm so dumb" laugh

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"Click out of one"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Drone_Fragger posted:

Yeah the content of all the big youtubers seems so forced and generated. Give me "random person talks about his cool niche hobby and tells you what they're doing as they're doing it" any day. Anything beats the bullshit "we made the world's largest pile of sugar and what happened next will astound you (feat killer ants)" clickbait crap.

You want AdamantIT. The Bob Ross of computer repair.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Crypto is good for one thing: demonstrating, often with object lessons, why financial regulations exist.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

And the movement says "projectile vomiting"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Finally, a male calm.jpg

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Good thing she looked before diving, christ

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm gonna say, moddily, that this thread is not the place for young hot women almost getting hurt. Please do not the post.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I don't think there's anything particularly alarming about a schad of a woman almost getting hurt, but if it's like ten in a row of them or the only thing you post yeah that's weird. (I also assume these are often tiktoks or Instagram stories and if you've watched one you get a lot more of the same content so maybe that's just a bunch of stuff you recently saw)

That's fair. I'm changing my ruling to this!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

FreudianSlippers posted:

I refuse to recognise the sovereignty of Turkey.

All hail Greek Anatolia.

Greater Greater Macedonia

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I take solace in the fact that kitten is gonna poo poo in its owner's shoes

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bought expensive cameras and microphones, presumably.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

oh dope posted:

I'm forklift certified

text me

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

ante posted:

Can we move onto the next logical derail now, about how America is a third world country?

Let's not do that, thank you. Post people accidentally hurting themselves instead!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Kit Walker posted:

(The advice is to try to treat the flow like water and stay floating as long as you can. Apparently you can kind of swim in it when it's moving like that. If you've been pulled under by the time it stops you should try to scoop some snow out from in front of your face before it fully settles which will buy you maybe thirty minutes of oxygen if you're lucky so hopefully someone can find you before you suffocate to death. Once the snow settles it's pretty much as rigid as concrete so you're absolutely hosed unless someone else digs you out)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

His Divine Shadow posted:

Snow can thaw in winter and melt, then it freezes again and you got a layer of hard ice over the snow that is often durable enough for animals and children to walk over without it breaking. It's not that soft anymore then.

Also just had a thaw after lots of snow and cold and the packed ice layer in my driveway turned to slush. I tried removing most of it but it was impossible. Now it froze over again and it's horribly uneven and difficult to walk across.

I love cycling in winter in Sweden. I love it so much. It's either like cycling through sand or cycling on top of slippery rocks.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Yeah in my midsize town the council is pretty good at plowing. They can't do much about the ice plugging up the stormdrains, but such is life.

The schadenfreude comes from watching people try to cycle on a layer of ice with some scattered pebbles, without winter tires or a helmet and without having cycled on ice before.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He doesn't know a single pick up line

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm five and that is special

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The Russian judge is impressed, 9.4

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The UK also has columnists that claim that they swam in sewage and it never did them any harm. Normal country.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Two very unproblematically British territories.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It would basically be a coat of lamellar armour.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mauser posted:

Someone post the guy getting hit in the balls with the football for this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QutKEFNwsHM

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Fuckin Exhibit A in: always wear a helmet while cycling

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

A miserable pile of silicon

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Brawnfire posted:

I failed to flinch and found myself in the Skyrim Intro

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That last guy's just Tommy Vercetti

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

NoiseAnnoys posted:

powerfully cursed energy, but not as bad as the original.

None of this

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Can't park there, crate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Don't stand in the line of fire, what are you doing