Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
Moose don't gently caress around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

She's going home!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Subjunctive posted:

Somewhere I have a well-reviewed British book about beer (Michael Jackson, I think), and the only thing I remember about it is that Budweiser got an ok-to-good rating as an example of Pilsner. Maybe just the export? I think the real lesson here is the Pilsner is just a lovely beer varietal.

Was this the American Budweiser, or the European Budweiser?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Takes No Damage posted:

Still the most successful IRL sabering video I've ever seen.

American beer used to be on par with the rest of the world, then they started using poo poo-tier cheap ingredients during product shortages in WWII. By the time the war was over and they theoretically could have started using the good stuff again, Americans had gotten used to the taste so why go to the extra expense when people will willingly drink your piss. That's free money babyee :homebrew:

Repealing prohibition was a mistake.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Sure is a good thing this video complies with thread rules because holy gently caress.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Do they not have loving ladders in Russia? Jesus Christ that almost turned into a wedding reception.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Success!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Hey have you guys heard about x.com the app that does everything?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Lets trade ICQ #'s ITT.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Blackface, huh.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

I think I found out why so many people are trying to cross the border!
Have they been checked for fair tickets?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Did they just 'Wile E. Coyote' that cat?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Inceltown posted:

Cops shouldn't be tazing people and white people should not be rapping on the street.

There should be civilian tazer militias to stop any white boy rappers.

Broke: Cops with tazers

Woke: Random civilian mobs with tazers

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Man, I hate season one of Next Generation.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Hi, I live in Canada and if anyone thinks they can guilt me for driving my car for ten loving minutes rather than ride a loving bike in - 30 degree winters in the middle of the night they can shove their bikes right up their self righteous rear end!

#FuckBikes

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Brawnfire posted:

I imagine doing this once or twice for cash, finding out that I'm way good at it, then continually accepting jobs while knowing the other shoe is gonna drop harder each time

Sounds stressful

I'd do it just for the little wig.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

This wouldn't have happened if they were driving cars:smug:

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Ok, Ok! I'll get rid of my car and only ride bikes from now on!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

bad_fmr posted:

Cant park there mate

He clearly just did:smug:

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

zoux posted:

Really Rachel Dolezal is American's own pretendian. Probably the most stolen ethnic identity in the Americas.

quote:

Rachel Dolezal (born 1977)[53][54] – Although Dolezal is better known for claiming to be African-American, she began her career claiming to be Native American, telling people that she was born in a tipi and grew up hunting for food with bows and arrows.

Did not know this about her.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I would simply not fight the birds because my fat rear end is indoors and they can't operate doorknobs. Big Bird is not a goose and therefore his ability to do so is irrelevant.

What if a goose was on the Challenger?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

burexas.irom posted:

This reminded me of the best business card I ever seen. It's made of sheet metal. Also enjoy my courduroy pants

engidesigneer

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Are those inches or centimetres?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

tell me more.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

great big cardboard tube posted:

The BK kids club was always the superior rogues gallery, the McDonald's muppets don't even make sense.

Spazzle posted:

Sorry, Arby's Power Squad (tm) was the best.

Which one had the kid in a wheelchair called Wheels?

EDIT: It was BK lol

https://kidsmeal.fandom.com/wiki/Burger_King_Kids_Club#Wheels

Hippocrass has a new favorite as of 09:41 on Nov 14, 2023

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Good thing that particular apartment was vacant at the time.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

So what is this that they're threatening cats with now?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Monsters.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xVwtTCQ.mp4

The :stare: look on the passenger's face right at the end when they run off the road and get stuck, lol

Must go faster.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Shaking lemur butt posted:

a nest egg for when you're no longer hot poo poo.

Found your problem right there.
These people convince themselves that they will always be hot poo poo. No need to save up money if the gravy train is never going to end!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

das hipster posted:

She's actually an electrician getting ready to install a new outlet

https://i.imgur.com/ujmc0eB.mp4

Turns out pigs can fly (and roll)

Hey! Can't park there mate!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Hey, I'm flyin' here!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Hyperlynx posted:

Keep the park clean for the pidgeons < :mad: >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxsPNudv6U

Honestly this is making me want to get a Christmas tree, for my cats. (I'm Jewish)

Wouldn't you need 8 of them?

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Hexyflexy posted:

That's a wood pidgeon, and they are the most spectacularly stupid animals I've ever had the pleasure to observe or be friends with. They mate for life, and spend a lot of the middle of a summer as a pair kissing each other on your garden fence, which is just plain cute.

They also get confused by moving, sitting, or sometimes just breathing. I've seen one take 45 minutes to figure out that the bird house roof it was sitting on, and the food 6 inches under that, just required it to hop. One hop, there was a fence a foot away to hop on.

Looking here, looking there, nope, could not figure it out.

I love them, but there's a reason why the foxes around here use them as dinner buffets, they're dumb as bricks. No, a brick would be smarter, it wouldn't drown in a bird bath.

Part of that is that pigeons/doves are ground feeders. You need to use a flat tray or something on the ground where the squirrels can beat them to it.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Can't skate there mate!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Splicer posted:

You'd think so, but miraculously the one cat

8 crazy cats!

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Tree Bucket posted:

I hope they're not angry, because there's one stationed on every power line in town, which is kind of ominous come to think of it

They are charging.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Air Skwirl posted:

Pretty sure it was invented in Prague not Transylvania.

Vlad was on vacation.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

King Carnivore posted:

Those foam pours are also usually cheaper as well

A smaller amount of beer usually costs less than a larger amount, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

Can't walk there mate!