Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/aKZ8bED.mp4

She's at a sports event being shown on the giant TVs to the whole stadium and she notices.

Is she dipping a chicken finger in soda?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Good instincts from the driver here to keep distance between themself and every car getting in front. Could tell they were playing with fire.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Obviously they need more funding for more rugged bikes

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why don't they just build the house out of the same material as tires, then it would easily roll with the vehcile

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why is the folder named NSFW when it seems like their job is literally making the content in the folder. If anything the fuller should just be named FW

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I just pay for YouTube red

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Bar Crow posted:

Basic pattern recognition

So you pulled it from your rear end

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I didn't expect the bear in the five nights at Freddy movie too look so realistic

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The elephant forgets but the glass remembers

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Takin a walk here boss!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why isn't he happy

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I once cooked a pizza on a plastic cutting board

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Microwave ³ minutes in thirty percent power and then 3 minutes on high? What the gently caress? Just do 4 minutes on high, 30% of 3 is 1 at 100%

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

credburn posted:

Didn't Ben Franklin string a bunch of geese together or some awful thing

He attached a copper key to a bunch of geese hoping one would lead him to his house because he forgot where his house was, but the geese took off and got struck by lightning and that's how he invented electric

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

LMAO if you think medical bills actually go to the doctors.

Like when some guy walks in the room and gives you a single shot and that shows up on your bill as Anesthetist Consult -$4000 Corzoraline Shot - $200 do you think that guy is actually getting $4000?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

flubber nuts posted:

not a doctor but as a scrub tech helping out scrubbed in with surgery i was making a cool $15 an hour. years after starting i learned they were charging nearly $400 an hour for my presence.

And the hospitals are all broke and barely run, so who the gently caress is getting the money

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

All the Hamburglar had to do to disappear and run free was take off his mask, nobody had ever seen his true face. And that's what he did.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Errol Flynn made a goosen centipede?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

lost old man posted:

I can hardly recall the BK kids club. Ronald, Birdie, the Grimace, Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese, and the Fry Kids are all going to surround my hospital death bed.

You had Wheels, the kid in a wheelchair
Techno, the gadget obsessed kid
Girl character, the girl
And Black Guy
And I think like a white kid who carried around a magnifying glass

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't think there's anything particularly alarming about a schad of a woman almost getting hurt, but if it's like ten in a row of them or the only thing you post yeah that's weird. (I also assume these are often tiktoks or Instagram stories and if you've watched one you get a lot more of the same content so maybe that's just a bunch of stuff you recently saw)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I know him for standing in the fence and both siding every single issue until people called him out enough that he just sent right wing

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What the gently caress

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

credburn posted:

So are there joke-mousetraps? Any mouse trap I've ever handled would 100% break your finger and maybe sever it if you were to get it near one of those. They're designed to kill the mouse, not just hurt it and keep it in pain for a while.

I've just seen a lot of mousetraps in videos over the years and none of them have acted like a mousetrap.

The documentary I watched, Mouse Hunt indicated that they are painful but generally harmless to humans and cats

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

chaibat posted:

And only up to 40 mph

The CHP's guidelines state that motorcyclists should only split the lane when traffic flows at 40 MPH or less. Also, they should not travel more than 10 MPH over surrounding traffic. However, law enforcement has considerable discretion in how it enforces the law.

Law enforcement having considerable discretion in his it enforces the law??? Well now I've seen everything

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

credburn posted:

Weird place for a camera, no? There's not even anything in there to steal, what is he worried about? People breaking in and sleeping in his bed?

e: I'm not suggesting the video's fake, I don't think it is, I just am really confused by the camera

Probably just had one in every room

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

holtemon posted:

Friendly PSA for the day

Please don't point and shoot a loaded firearm at your dick

What if it's coming right for you

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

A private dick always has his piece on him

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

My car with lane assist yells at me to put my hands on the wheel all the time, when my hands are actually already on it, I just hold it so steady it isn't sure. It should be that stringent as a baseline at minimum

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The Tesla Tsundere will be the best selling vehicle of all time.

It will complain the whole time but when you reach your destination say "Please drive me some more"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

`Nemesis posted:

not everyone is terminally online so some context would be great

Just loving look at him, he's got the blond nazi undercut

In 2023 that's enough. If you aren't a Nazi or a lesbian don't get that haircut

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Billy Mitchell wears clothes that look like the american flag. Nobody who does that could be bad!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Don't whiz on the electric eel

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Huh, guess the old adage is true. No matter how much money you have, you can't buy happiness, or even a slightly bigger penis.

The trick is you get a surgery to reduce the size of the rest of your body so it looks bigger

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Air Skwirl posted:

being 6 feet tall is not an automatic pussy wagon. Being tall probably helps but you also need to be interesting, and if your head space is "I need to have incredibly painful surgery so I can be 3 inches taller" you probably aren't that interesting. Say it gets you a first date with someone, what do you talk about on that date?

How the weather is up there

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Rappaport posted:

Isn't Elon supposed to start replacing some volunteers' eyeballs with USB sockets this year, or something like that? Obsolete tech thread, welcome the human sensory organs

USB See

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I love the Italians seeing him eat food wrong are not mad, they are like "No no no my baby boy, please, you can't eat food like that, please, let me show you the right way, you might hurt yourself"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I fire people on Monday myself.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Non Compos Mentis posted:

will assless chaps suffice?

Like a bunch of British Hank Hills?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017