Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Subjunctive posted:

If I hire you to trim a tree, or really do anything, and at some point your chainsaw blade touches me without my explicit request, you are getting a very bad review on Google Maps.

Yo if you hire tree people you need to get out of their way and not "help"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Hippocrass posted:

Moose don't gently caress around.

Moose like to gently caress around in water and eat grass there like nothing can touch them. Orcas love big dumb mammals who like to gently caress around. Somewhere there is a bull moose who got flipped by pod leader and found out.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Takes No Damage posted:

I never followed any of the Animal Fight threads but I feel like this combo must have come up before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkii8NNQ8-o

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

CainFortea posted:

It is beer. All beer tastes like piss water.

Hahaha, this invites an argument about IPAs, stouts and such.

Lager is piss but at least it's cold piss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7_CpPNgCYw

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

It's like you read my mind.

And yeah I've done this what of it.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

caspergers posted:

Just lmao at all the butthurt losers who love hating IPA

Their best criticism is that it has a flavor which a "good" lager does not.

I guess to be fair their are IPA nerds who have beers that are just hopped up all to gently caress like put more bacon in the bacon gosh I love bacon put the bacon in my butt until I die.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Remulak posted:

Before Covid, I liked IPAs

Now they’re all I drink, nothing else even has taste.

Right?

I want to drink bud light out of spite though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

derp posted:

lol i remember years ago driving through oregon for the first time unaware of this and the guy running out to stop me from blowing up the whole gas station by pumping my own gas

haha

in oregon now you can pump your own gas

new jersey is lacking behind