Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Gravid Topiary posted:

i have this one and Crabs on The Rampage(?) in paperback and they are not well written books imho

They loving suck and I would totally fight those crabs to eat them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ror posted:

thread title not applicable

https://i.imgur.com/kv8djO5.mp4

Animals mounting people not into = funny.
Animals mounting people into it= not funny.

This is funny.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Whiteboy is getting egged on by someone and completely ignoring whatever is going on by the cops. Yeah yeah ACAB but I’d really like to see the whatever happened before to initiate this chain of events.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Aramoro posted:

No but. Just leave it there.

? The cop doesn’t seem out of control just seems… tired? Of whatever is going on.

Add that to some dude dancing around proclaiming his whiteness and it gets pretty confusing.

I’m really stuck between never wanting to give white suprmacists or cops the benefit of the doubt.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Inceltown posted:

There should be civilian tazer militias to stop any white boy rappers.

Separate from the video…. How are we suppose to object to this?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ruflux posted:

What the gently caress kind of horrible country gives security guards tasers or indeed literally anything that can be used to project force since their entire purpose is to be living scarecrows that can call the cops quickly if somebody seriously gets violent

There’s different levels of private security involving different levels of pay and insurance.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

PurpleXVI posted:

I guess previously attractive people communicated entirely with hand gestures and pheromones.

Hips and lips.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

I bet he was super into that freedom convoy poo poo that happened in canada.

e,c:
https://i.imgur.com/pLf6Dc2.mp4

jesus jigglin' christ hold the camera steady

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Russia or Florida?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Baron von Eevl posted:

Well I guess I'll just check the ol leper colony and see what happened this ti-

:yikeseroo:

gently caress what a stupid move.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Inceltown posted:

I'm buying my music on Bandcamp and not giving Google any money. Don't have to worry about them killing the ability to access my media that way too.

This was a bit right?

lol

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

lol

Thank you for this gift today.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LawfulWaffle posted:

Crosspost from OSHA that had me howling.

Uh that skinny guy looks possibly disabled but if he isn’t lol

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

canyoneer posted:

It sits in the same category for me as two kinda weird baseball fan hobbies with a lot of overlap. Some people like to keep score with pen and paper while watching baseball, and others bring headphones because they like to listen to the radio announcers call the game while they watch it live in the stadium.
I don't understand it, but if they have fun with it, fine. Also, it's time for people to forgive Bartman

The radio announcers always have more in depth detail about what's going on. The stadium experience is about sound as as atmosphere not information.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

AlmightyBob posted:

if javalinas aren't related to pigs then what the hell are they?

“Native pig”

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That happens surprisingly often. Aerosmith's first LP listed one of their songs as Walkin' The Dig on the back cover

This was absolutely fortunate for them because the original song name was incredibly racist.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

credburn posted:

My grandfather married a woman from Costa Rica before I was born and I grew up thinking that made me half Mexican

Close enough. I’m about 1/4 Mexican American Indian and the rest European but born in the States so I’m basically just a dirty beaner to vast majority of people who care about these things.
I’d never identify as French even if most of me comes from that old shithole.
Humans will try to figure out any way possible to elevate themselves compared to the next guy for status.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

“Can’t park there moooooo”

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

There's no way they didn't make this just because of that Season 1 South Park joke.

That was like 20+ years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

https://i.imgur.com/jxrLG99.mp4

Some episodes of South Park season 1 were released on VHS before they were released on DVD, lol.

South Park was also the very first time I was exposed to internet piracy way back in 1997, a friend of a friend had a burned CD of this cartoon from the US which had swearing in it!!! It wasn't shown on TV here in Australia for a whole year after it'd debuted in the US, none of the commercial TV stations would touch it and eventually the weird station which mostly showed foreign movies and international news picked it up

Yeaaah…. I bought the first season on VHS.
I recall seeing the Christmas special at a house party hosted by the goddaughter of a Sun Microsystems VP.
Man we hosed up that poor house.