Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

What are the odds the sink just had the stopper in it and they were too grossed out to just reach in and un-stop it? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Geese are like cops - sometimes they let you pass, but other times they go balls to the wall and peck the poo poo out of you because they haven't pecked anyone else lately. Gotta get that peck quota in!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

The most fascinating part about those bike/scooter rentals is how often people throw them into a body of water

Here are some scooters in Minneapolis

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Takes No Damage posted:

I hear width is more important anyway :wink:

Unsurprisingly this kinda thing can go as well as dropping a weight on it:

:nms:https://www.insider.com/penuma-implant-penis-enlargement-enhancement-surgery-james-elist-2023-3:nms:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Are teslas rear wheel drive?

No wonder I saw a random one smooshed on a curb the other day when we got a whole 1/2" of snow in MN

Come to think of it, I also saw a Tesla hung up on a decorative rock in a front yard last year after a couple inch snowfall.

I googled and apparently the cheaper ones are rear wheel drive lol

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Blitter posted:

You should have made it clearer they were brother and sister??!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

That fish won the dare, he is a legend among his fish friends now