Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

derp posted:

some dipshit pulling a trailer once ran me off onto the shoulder (because he was riding my rear end and i brake checked him) and as he sped off ahead i saw his trailer start to wobble like that and he had to pull over and i laughed and pointed as i drove past, but he probably didnt see

You shouldn't brake check. Instead what you do is very gradually reduce your speed until your going like half the speed limit or lower. Really pisses people off. I call it passive aggressive road rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That won't be around long. They lose money literally every time someone puts in a prompt. It will never be profitable. Idiots are pumping billions into it which they will never see again. It will be abandoned as soon as they realize there's no profit coming and people hate the poo poo.

The one thing people have done for their entire lives is watch videos and look at pictures of people, they can tell when it's ai.

That's an optimistic take, but I think you underestimate how long and how much money VCs will pour into this. I think a lot of damage will be done by the time it fizzles out.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
He's flopping around like a fish out of water. It's really creepy.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I've ignored that commercial for years and I finally watched it and can confirm is actually everybody calling it the incest commercial who are sick in the head. Jesus. It's just a guy returning home after a long time and his sister being happy to see him.

Nah man this is pretty weird (watch till the end):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKgKPGBa9EQ

Jen heir rick has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Feb 22, 2024

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

This one is so much worse than it seems. The idiot actually drove through the crossing, did a U-turn, then tried to drive back through it.

e: This is the best version of the video I could find and cuts off the first few seconds, but you can see the car as it finishes driving through the crossing as the arms are coming down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAedMvHIJkc

This is doubly stupid because he had a red light. What's the hurry?

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

holtemon posted:

It came from the you can't park there mate meme and why u so mad lol

memes suck. I can just do em in my head. You don't have to post them.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Why is he even speaking anywhere to anyone about anything? Like what does this loser have to say?

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Every one of them is at least a $1,000 mistake and it is magnificent. :magical:

Way more than that.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Bacon Taco posted:

those cats may have far less rabies now than the guy taking that video

Any video of a wild animal
internet person: oh my god they have rabies

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

Fun fact:

Helicopter is a compound word made from the Greek words Helico and Pter.

that's not fun, it's stupid. Language is stupid.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Cool response. Why are you being a jerk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

Freudian slippers posted:

Probably because the poster they're responding to is a part of a gaggle of goons ignorantly criticizing a fit lady for performing a perfectly normal exercise.

E: For reference, here is three-time Olympic champion and five-time world champion Lü Xiaojun training the same exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmfxdyOoTE I guess he's doing it wrong too?

Ok, I misread OP as just asking questions instead of "just asking questions". If that's the way it is then gently caress that guy, whatever I don't care.