Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

PurpleXVI posted:

I can't really get my head around this. How many geese would be the danger equivalent of a single moose?

Zero geese, cause geese can't kill you. They can just annoy you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The internet also insists budweiser is beer and not sterilized piss-water, so it's not always accurate.

It is beer. All beer tastes like piss water.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's supposed to go down smooth and easy so you can quickly and efficiently drink as many as possible.

No beer is as quick or efficient as booze.

If you were serious about getting drunk you'd be doing shots of well vodka.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Snowy posted:

Goddamn it’s like an EMP gun went off, it killed the music too

E- i think I agree with this reply, that seems a little too insane looking. I’d guess it was spiced up a little

https://twitter.com/paleophotopro/status/1706159726050881868?s=46&t=oql5ML5-7u4J72W8bn7HAw

No, that comment is wrong. That's a lot of juice.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

If all the people that whined about derails actually posted schad, the ratio would be better.

And yet, your post about it will do naught but encourage more derail posting.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Metis of the Hallway posted:

I've never understood why you'd bother removing the avocado pip like that, I just kinda squeeze it out and I never have a problem.

Because whenever I've tried the squeezing method it never worked.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

but avocados are fruit

Botanically it's actually a berry

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

GotLag posted:

And people say they don't want to get birds because "they poo poo everywhere"

Bird's default is poo poo everywhere. For cat's it's a special day.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Nenonen posted:

This is the only reason why Oregon isn't more of a threat to the world.

I think I know where that is and if I'm right it's always like that even when it was 100% attended

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yes I really like this change. Most the places that I fill up at have half the pumps open to pump yourself and the other half have attendants.

Since I actually can't put my own gas this means I hardly ever have to wait anymore

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

lobsterminator posted:

Why would anyone use Discord and not IRC???

IRC has no gifs or voice chat.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

jeebus bob posted:

Maybe the police are arresting random people because the case has them stumped

Whoever did the crime needs to branch out.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Stop saying people deserve to be killed for being obnoxious on social media, ffs.

But what if they microwave fish in the office break room?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Brain Curry posted:

https://youtu.be/jGL7Chg0kTg

Not just ostriches but all ratites

Uh, maybe i'm missing something here but that dude keeps putting smaller animals in with an aggresive murder bird.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Johnny Truant posted:

the gently caress they are, take that back immediately!

Why?

They both think they're rugged individuals but very much aren't.

They both have an overinflated sense of self worth.

They both knock things/people over just to be shits.

They both will entrap you and then gently caress you up.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Elfface posted:

The other take I've heard is that (In this individual case) Riccitello is an innocent scapegoat, and the dumb payment plan was mandated by the board. Said board members include a former Twitter board member who was really into Elon buying it, and got fired for giving Melon Husk confidential information beforehand.

So "Eat poo poo pay us anyway" isn't that out there.

The idea that Riccitello is an innocent scapegoat is laughable. Everyone was in on it, he gets his golden parachute and then some other overpaid CEO job, Unity makes no changes.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Azhais posted:

It's a pretty nice pineapple

Meh. It's pretty small.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

You have no idea how large that kid is

That kid is like 4 feet tall tops.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

PurpleXVI posted:

Jesus, 9 hours of unpaid transportation time a week? You couldn't bribe me to accept those work conditions.

Also this means you are THE smelly worker in the office

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

With low humidity and even a moderate temperature a reasonably fit person can bike for quite a long time without getting sweaty.

This is how you know who the office stinker is.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Can't remember if it was this thread or the OSHA thread where someone came in white knighting tow truck drivers being super professional and great at their jobs at all times.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

null_pointer posted:

YouTube Premium gives you ad-free YouTube

Not for much longer!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

So you pulled it from your rear end

Lol, this mother fucker must be so surprised every day when the sun shows back up again.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

good luck finding a maritime lawyer in nebraska

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

SpacePig posted:

Makes sense that a maritime lawyer nowhere near the ocean would be named Locher.

Also one named Love Land.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

canyoneer posted:

My favorite weird Euro hobby is the umarell
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umarell

"Umarell are men of retirement age who spend their time watching construction sites, especially roadworks – stereotypically with hands clasped behind their back and offering unwanted advice to the workers."

Weirdly enough as a little kid I got my picture in the local paper because I was doing the same poo poo as a 6 year old. And it was a slow news day.

I don't give a poo poo about road work now tho.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

BlackIronHeart posted:

I cut the 38 second video down to the important part.

No, the important part is the hilarious giggle fest.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And the tattoo artist dying of embarrassment :v:

The camera lady was all "It wasn't your fault" which makes me think that they didn't proof read the tattoo

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

My grandpa was native and he never tried to pass on anything cultural at all. He would barely acknowledge it.

Like one of my aunts did a genealogy thing to try and figure out where abouts he came from cause he'd never talk about it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

haveblue posted:

Someone got mixed up between the schadenfreude thread and the OSHA thread again

It's meta-schad.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

It's pretty stupid to say "people should be immune to the concerted efforts of the billion dollar marketing industry to manipulate them"

Not as stupid as falling for it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

haveblue posted:

Gas-fired dryer with a leak? It fills with way more gas than expected and then the igniter sets it all off at once?

I believe the first time I saw it posted someone said they left a whole rear end bottle of zippo lighter fluid in a pocket.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Knormal posted:

As a PSA because I keep seeing people saying this around the forums, dude's not doing a Mickey Mouse voice.

I think it's mickey mouse because it's a poorly thought out and implemented plan. Not the voice.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Platystemon posted:

wtf why would you use a cold stone?

Because he's a pizidiot, says so right in the title.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

The correct way to cook pizza is to delve deep until you can bake it above the bright blood of the earth itself.

Yes, but then you may do what the Izzy's did, and delve too deep. Too greadily.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Air Skwirl posted:

Investing in NFTs is so loving dumb I don't feel that bad about them losing money on that, but there should be a reasonable expectation that you can go to a concert and not get blinded

It's all part and parcel though. It's a show put on by people who think they're hustlers. Being attended by people who wish they could be/think they are hustlers. It's like going to a con artist convention and then buying merch.

I would go to a loving tuperware party hosted by a cryptobro because i'd probably end up poisoned by the cookies.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Photokeratitis is MAYBE a couple thousand dollars worth of treatment, and that's only if it turned into a corneal ulcer and needed an amniotic graft or something. Otherwise I'd guess it's just a few hundred dollars.

*Offer not valid in the US

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Can't park there mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

That dude looks like Ted Cruz's nephew