Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Cyrano4747 posted:

The real schad is me never catching up on the last 4k posts in the old thread. Maybe now I'll actually stay current and not just watch the number of unread posts tick ever larger like the in-box badge on my phone.

Page one and it's already coming from inside the thread for me :negative:

Subjunctive posted:

If I hire you to trim a tree, or really do anything, and at some point your chainsaw blade touches me without my explicit request, you are getting a very bad review on Google Maps.

On the other hand, nothing actually came crashing down so this may actually be an OSHA success story? Kinda?

Hihohe posted:

Take a bite of of your tendy then take a sip of soda

Like a god damned sane person

You're never gonna get fried batter flavored soda that way :nyd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

It's more likely than you think:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Better not try it with a crab though, or we'll all be experiencing some clawdenfreude

Night of the Crabs (Crabs Series)

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Bishop posted:

Just noticed that it has what appear to be human hands as mouthparts.

And that's the classy cover art:

:nws: for boobies
https://i.imgur.com/79772n3.jpeg

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crab Dad posted:

They loving suck and I would totally fight those crabs to eat them.

I guess you would know.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hippocrass posted:

Moose don't gently caress around.

Legit one of the most dangerous animals in North America. People don't realize how big they are; a territorial male can squash a human with 0 effort.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Moose like to gently caress around in water and eat grass there like nothing can touch them. Orcas love big dumb mammals who like to gently caress around. Somewhere there is a bull moose who got flipped by pod leader and found out.

I never followed any of the Animal Fight threads but I feel like this combo must have come up before.

vvv
Episode 1 :getin:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Sep 24, 2023

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Still the most successful IRL sabering video I've ever seen.

Subjunctive posted:

Somewhere I have a well-reviewed British book about beer (Michael Jackson, I think), and the only thing I remember about it is that Budweiser got an ok-to-good rating as an example of Pilsner. Maybe just the export? I think the real lesson here is the Pilsner is just a lovely beer varietal.

American beer used to be on par with the rest of the world, then they started using poo poo-tier cheap ingredients during product shortages in WWII. By the time the war was over and they theoretically could have started using the good stuff again, Americans had gotten used to the taste so why go to the extra expense when people will willingly drink your piss. That's free money babyee :homebrew:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's much much worse "attempting to remove the avocado pit with a knife" schad videos out there :ohdear:

You have to make sure the pit isn't rotted hollow or the knife will go right through :emo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Brawnfire posted:

Then spit out the pit. Hell of a party trick.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You're obviously not from 'round here because

The General posted:

Plus you could be out tens of thousands of dollars

:lol:

but also

:lmao:

that you think something like that would only be 5 digits.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

It’s too Australian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W24-sQcpgAw

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

If you just sit still and turn the steering wheel back and forth you're grinding one spot on your tires into the pavement. If you do it a lot it can wear the tires unevenly and shorten their lifespan.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

limp_cheese posted:

Unbelievable. This is the kind of prank I can get behind.

Well sure, I don't think it would work as well from the front.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Same principle as 6ers on here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:thurman:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:doh:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3VZ7qRnS1s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Baron von Eevl posted:

Now I'm imagining a larger boxing machine coming up and clobbering that dude even harder.

Don't ever talk to me or my boxing machine son ever again :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

jeebus bob posted:

Like the US and 9/11, he didn't deserve what happened but he definitely had it coming.

Oof size: Medium. Ya ain't wrong :patriot:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, honestly I feel like it's more likely one of the channels that does fake pranks will try to recreate it and the person with the fake gun will get shot by a cop or other armed witness. I also wouldn't be surprised if this is something that already happened.

Good Samaritans with guns are PUSSIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhuim7rBOAs

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Borscht posted:

If that bird flew that far back weighing 400 lbs when the giraffe kicked him then giraffes have some insane kicking strength.
Next time I’m around giraffes I’ll make sure to be careful.

They're actually one of the more dangerous animals because of their kicks, they're basically stretchy horses. They can crush lion's skulls with them. A person in the wrong place would get obliterated.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Borscht posted:

How far you reckon it could kick a chicken?

Escape velocity easily:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ommin posted:

Goddamn, I can't stand either of them. How do they both lose? That's the only acceptable outcome.

Yeah, I get not paying rent if the unit isn't zoned for occupancy, but then how do you claim you get to live there forever if it isn't zoned for occupancy :psyduck:

e:

Uncultured swine for not posting this version IMO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2HD8-UtO4

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Oct 5, 2023

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Knormal posted:

Was that bit important?

I'd just like to point out that the back doesn't normally fall off.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

In their defense most iPhone owners should be shunned in general.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

e:

Platystemon posted:

lmao that wheel is practically made of cheese

Bike tires are pretty strong along their surface, but a child can bend one in half laterally. Once I was trying to ride in the rain and my brakes got wet and went completely out. A fellow biker was coming the other way and the same thing happened. We slid directly towards each other at about 5mph both impotently slamming on our brakes and turning our front wheels to absolutely no effect, and he ended up running straight into me as I had my wheel turned 90 degrees. Caved it in half like it wasn't there :(

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Oct 8, 2023

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A random mall cop telling kids not to skateboard in the parking lot shouldn't have a taser. A security guard at a nuclear power plant or riding in an armored car on the other hand has a legit potential need for one. Not everyone in private security is Paul Blart.

What about demons?

https://i.imgur.com/59JtWs4.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roblo posted:

Not if its a semi decent bike wheel it wont (i presume you mean wheel, not tire).

You'd think a cop bike, of all things, should be built fairly tough given hes going to have the expectation of riding down steps etc. Any non crap bike wheel (even a lightweight road wheel) should be capable of...turning. Which is all that cop was doing.

The rim is a wheel, wrapping it in a tube and rubber makes it a tire :eng101: And he isn't just turning, he's starting to turn while almost sideways up an incline which shifts all the weight/force to shear perpendicular to the wheel:

Tiggum posted:

Cop looks like he's trying to transform into a leopard or something.

Pretty good form for a volleyball slide NGL.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

All Cats Are Beautiful

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^
Open septic pits can be a real hazard :shrek:

Push El Burrito posted:

Cats are the cops of the pet world.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Oct 9, 2023

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hell of a long con for that trash list-making Youtube channel to take :confused:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Bishop posted:

Don't you just hate when you bungle your bunghole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWzeB44LQxY

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

Can we get a cat falling off a bike so we can make a proper comparison?

No photos of this exist because it never happens.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Killing Jelq posted:

Isn't grabbing someone's balls during daily prayer haraam?

It's fine as long as you avoid the hog :mrapig:

e:

The Lone Badger posted:

OK, how about a cop whiffing a jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZL5Yb8Ygk&t=174s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bored posted:

Great show. I think I made out through a season and a half before moving from the place that had hbomax. It’s the perfect level of dumb.

Oh poo poo! I didn’t remember they were in the “What We Do in the Shadows” movie.

That's where WP is from, it's technically a spinoff from that first movie. And yeah, comedy X-Files as a Kiwi cop procedural is a pretty good time, anyone who likes WWDITS-style humor should check it out.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GQceI8NyPU

My favorite part is the casual walk of shame afterwards.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

I don't know but I got you this as a thank you for being like this.

Is that a....... Piss Christ jello cake?

monkeytennis posted:

Piss Christ: The Dessert.

:hmmyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
^^^
:rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7R7aUYCz0

The Florida orange on the license plate checks out :hmmyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

marshmallow creep posted:

Dog has some good beats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWYnjY84gUM

BOOZE ☞

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This can still be funny but you have to commit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wTujmZ1c0k

1stGear posted:

Its really devastating to me to hear that most of stand-up comedy is just made-up stories. I'll have to console myself by watching some of my other favorite entertainment that I know is real and unscripted: pro wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc

Bonus schad: ebaumsworld.com :stare:

StrixNebulosa posted:

Are we certain that guy is okay?

Shoes remained firmly on, he's OK folks!

prayer group posted:

i believe that's a reference to the gbs guy who proudly posted about rigging up his car so that he can sleep in it during the work week, as if that was cool and praiseworthy and not weird and sad

It worked for Giorgio :slick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhl-Cs1-sG4&t=57s

stratego posted:

I have a suspicion this situation might be fabricated.

Looks more prefabricated to me :grovertoot: