Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.
Sandhill cranes

gently caress those fake stork rear end fucks, I’d gently caress them right up

like a stork hosed one of those grey chickens and had the dumbest offspring with the dumbest bird call with a gallon of “I want to be hit by every car” flavored suicidal tendencies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

Mushika posted:

What does this even mean?

someones never looked at horse legs

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

Irish far-right streamer tries to interview an antifascist
https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/1709582248633061831

that owns on every level

Wish he would have told the interviewer to speak the language or get out to cover all the bases

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/MacrodosingPod/status/1709999862127743441

How could anyone have predicted that something like this could happen?
Bonus to the stormchaser constantly screaming like a young child asking for Jesus to save him

I feel like the tornado owning you is kind of the answer that you’re looking for from the big guy

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Hey, at least he had a reasonable name for his document so he knew what it was.

I’d recommend maybe something a little more formulaic like:

CRIMES_$subcategory_$customer_$date

CRIMES_USHumIntSecrets_ChineseGovernment_20231006

I think it would really help him keep track

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

An interpretive gif of my posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

I’ve watched this five times.

That cat does some quality trolling with ace comedic timing, 10/10