Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/L1ioYFL.mp4

Shodden froid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Soul Dentist posted:

Near the beginning of the last thread I did a bit where I pretended to have a white board where I wrote down everything that goons threatened to fight. The one before it was mad af about seagulls for a while, for example. The list I've written down so far is justv

- Capybaras
- Clams

I hope to continue this into the future. I'll be watching.

I am going to gently caress you up.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I ordered a hot dog roller off of the internet while recovering from anesthesia. This is a problem. It is an expensive one with a bun drawer

freeedr has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Sep 25, 2023

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I ate a whole jalapeño from my garden. You might be thinking “where’s the schad in eating a delicious jalapeño?” And I would normally agree because they aren’t very spicy to me anymore but this one was at least as painful as most habaneros I have eaten and I don’t know why. Plus it was huge so even with my giant mouth I was chewing it for like a solid minute. Pain all the way down my throat.

I swear it’s giving me a head high and numbing off my teeth and the roof of my mouth.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIly_QFRiw
My favorite funny news segment, actor Dan Stevens gets a question.

If that’s all it takes to get a movie role I should be the biggest star in Hollywood

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Why would I want to communicate via internet? I would never do that.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I tried the comb thing and my cats ignored it completely and continued laying around

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Grandpa used to shoot us if we didn’t make sure the door latched on the way in. It made us tougher and I always remember to latch the door

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Totally random question but can anyone recommend a fast and convenient way to supplement your daily fungus intake?

Bite your toenails

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I love my chickens so much. I just now got four more eggs from them. I also harvested several jalapeños and an onion so if anyone wants spicy eggs let me know.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

What kinda chickens you got that are laying jalapenos and onions

Chilekins

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Red hot chili peckers.
drat IT why didn’t I say that

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Me trying to beat Spud Webb in 1986

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I once went to a lake with some friends and had a great time. We kayaked on the otherwise empty lake with nothing but the sound of gentle lapping of waves. Spent all day there dicking around and doing whatever we wanted. It started getting into evening and another group arrived at the lake. My friend said “I know who that is. He was the biggest douchebag in my high school and always creeped on every girl” which wasn’t a surprise as the lake was butted up to the tiny town my friend is originally from and everyone knows everyone.

We kept some space between our party and theirs but eventually he got rowdy enough to start driving his lifted bro tank over the sand, splashing water and hooting and hollering and being wreckless.

We got to lay our beach towels down on the sand about fifty yards away and drink beers and watch his truck slowly sink into a lake as he yelled his voice away for two hours blaming everyone but himself and pleading that he had to be at work 2 hours away in the morning. Then we put out our fire and left for the city.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Splicer posted:

Extremely inaccurate homonym in paragraph two.

Whoopsy doodle

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He had to be tasered in the back with no warning because he was a tremendous threat

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Copenfreude compilation I posted in the last thread:

https://i.imgur.com/PIdu2Ev.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I would buy a round for the absolute monarch that snuck that in there

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

hawowanlawow posted:

I used to think you couldn't have a cat without your house smelling like cats, but turns out you totally can and the people whose houses smell like cats are just lovely at having cats and cleaning their house

As a clean freak with 14 animals this is correct

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When my hospital was setting up the new EHR system I was one of the super-users tasked with getting in and seeing how it needed to be customized for us etc.

I never remembered this until I saw it again, but on setting up my profile for the first time years ago I typed a bunch of stupid poo poo in the “About me” blanks of my profile and then immediately forgot about it because it never popped up again.

Today I found it again. It’s the patient-facing profile that people have seen when I have been messaging them with results, help, etc. for years.

Oops.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

My wife is one of the Epic trainers for her hospital, she’s going to love this.

This reminded me of the Epic Earth forum thing for my EHR, which I also set up years ago and I did the same poo poo there with different “facts” about myself. I posted some topics with lots of views there, not realizing. I don’t know what the hell was going on in my simple head.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Blue Moonlight posted:

This sorry attempt at a celebrity impression is what I hear. This version of the final line is better but I don’t know how to edit it all together on my phone.

Holy poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

drat.

But also what is he talking about with people having to use words for the first time

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When someone said they knew the guy and he was fired previously for being a dipshit racist I found it very easy to believe. What an absolute loving dunce.

To be a transphobe you have to be the sort of mopwater drinker that basically insists for hours that cops need to arrest you while knowing you have a pocket full of cocaine. A walking mockery of cognition. If someone farted into the Lazarus machine from the Casper movie it would produce this guy. Just a blathering loving walleyed ground sloth dipshit asswipe affront to sapience

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Brake check!

https://i.imgur.com/bn5V7Ne.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My bike is so goddamn unreliable but I’m also dreading paying for a more decent one

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/UanmTcN.mp4

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Speaking of commute (but not the vehicles used for it) there was a guy back in Texas that lived on the other side of the state that commuted in to work. It was about 650 miles one way. He would commute in, work 6 to 8 12-hour shifts in a row, then go back home for the remainder of the two-week period. I don’t know where he slept and bathed.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

had a giggle by my lonesome.

What else is new

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

God drat, NFTs and BitCoin will just not stop delivering on funny and stupid poo poo.

Having to tell an accountant "Yes I paid $185,000 to a person called poopybuttman for images of frogs" could make me collapse into a shame elemental.

Then you’re just not cut out for crypto I’m afraid. Possessing cognition is an immediate DQ

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

greazeball posted:

Thanks for the links and tips, I use YouTube in the classroom sometimes so I can't be dealing with ads and poo poo

If you’re in the classroom I’m sorry to say you’ll still be dealing with poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I get “you are using an adblocker!!” pop-ups despite not having an adblocker. I don’t use the desktop much so I don’t have one installed and when I click a news site it will load the page that is absolutely full of visibly not-blocked ads and then warn me to disable my adblocker to continue.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

caspergers posted:

Lmao like I'm gonna post a video of me doing my tight 5

E: that sounded nsfw

schad tax:
https://i.imgur.com/qPQlb4P.mp4

Ah come on, you’re at least a six

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

I will learn the loving banjo before paying for youtube shite (tm)

E: typo

Banjo is terribly fun and we have a (nearly dead) banjo thread here

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I said something about landlords sucking poo poo at work and then found out one of our providers is an Airbnb landlord. Then someone that rented his place for six weeks squatted for free afterward by using legal technicalities, probably inspired by news stories about the same.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

They just don’t want to be confused with loving cops

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

caspergers posted:

An accordion to slavs is like an eagle a red-tailed hawk screech dubbed over video of a bald eagle to americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I have a Dorites shirt that my wife gave me