Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Serephina posted:

lol, nerd talk has looped around to Schaden somehow.

I did not know that Microsoft's new flagship browser was based on a competitor's which was based on the Macintosh one. The browser wars of yesteryear have been retroactively decided: get wrecked IE. He who laughs last laughs best, and it's delicious.

Yet somewhere, in the bowels of a company that makes more per hour than you or I will ever earn in this lifetime a front-end developer gets a new request for a feature that should be IE6 compatible and oh yeah this ActiveX component should not crash so work around it.

Priority: needs to be done yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/vuWDGx8.mp4

Surprised a BMW owner knew how to open the hood.

One of the rare few who wanted to refill their blinker fluid.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Son of Rodney posted:

It is utterly bewildering how USanians turn into europeans when certain minority groups are mentioned, as soon as bikes become a topic.

Americans: I loving hate bikeys

Europeans:

Laserjet 4P has a new favorite as of 11:31 on Dec 26, 2023

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

I wonder who can out-chili Ted’s chili.

(too bad it’s fake but I was immediately reminded of this)

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Bottom Liner posted:

yeah but the weapons are another $20k

Also goddamn he has 5m subs and 50k broke him? What the gently caress else did he do with his money?

At this moment you can not even view the Warhammer site page with a description because there is a queue of 15 minutes before you are even allowed to shop.

Like, it was assumed immediately that I wanted to buy this.

Dumping money in mass produced pay to win resin figurines are not patronage of the arts, it’s feeding greed (formerly Chuck’s).

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
Pff, raising kids is just a matter of microdosing trauma.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
(cypress hill voice)

Nfcknblvbl posted:

vampire drain on the powertrain.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
“gently caress you, Mike!” but for dogs.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Turpitude posted:

this guy is like the michael jordan of probes

*batteries not included remake looking pretty dark and edgy :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Hippocrass posted:

My Acadia's hatch will just stop halfway and fully reopen if it detects anything in it's way.

Like seriously, why would you intentionally design it to just increase it's closing force?

Because it is a design that assumes enemy action.