Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Is she dipping a chicken finger in soda?

what else you gonna do with dry rear end stadium tendies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Takes No Damage posted:

mycrimes.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnTLtHV-OWU

I hate it when people say this too, but in this case......... wait for it :getin:

Uncut dashcam feed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gMd9XZJyg

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Inceltown posted:

The look was part of the grift. Look dumpy and like you don't care about the trappings of the rich and people will take you more seriously like you're some sort of crypto savant instead of the slick grifter that you are. SBF has admitted that to reporters.

yeah it's that 15yr old "who would you trust with your computer?" meme but IRL

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Look at that subtle cobalt blue coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even says engidesigneer.

Is something wrong, Patrick? You're sweating.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Successfully quashed a proposed road traffic order in 2020 against the installation of an electric charging point outside my house. I now own an electric car but the council refuses to install one because of a prior quashing order actioned by me.

quote:

Back in 2020, I successfully quashed a proposed road traffic order that would have allowed the installation of an electric charging point - I argued that the local authority didn't meet the requirement of providing sufficient notice in the local gazette and that a reduction in double yellow lines would cause risk to pedestrians and the consultation process was procedurally unfair

Fast forward to today, and I am now an owner of an electric car. However, I've hit a roadblock as the council is now refusing to install the charging point due to the quashing order I had initiated. They are refusing to my road on the waiting list, despite demand from the local residents.

I'd like there to be an electric charging point - my house isn't suitable for off-street electric charging. Can I get the council to install one?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/18t2bwd/successfully_quashed_a_proposed_road_traffic/?sort=new

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

you also just fuckin know that if they do in fact install one he'll claim it as "his" charger and get real karen when anyone else uses it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

if he'd have landed that it would have been sick