Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Ohtori Akio posted:

the show was pretty wet actually. u should see it

No thanks I hate art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dont you read japanese comic books

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it's been a supremely weird week at work but now i'm just kicking back with a vape called, no kidding, AL9000 (i noticed the name later, im not that much of a dweeb yes i am who am i kidding)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wow....almost over 9000. but not quite

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I'm off of work until Wednesday day so I'm having a cider and reading a book

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ohtori Akio posted:

wow....almost over 9000. but not quite

ITS EXACTLY 9000 [scouter is fine]

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Played games. 2 more days until holiday layoff

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

reporting in to say i've been on a no-solid-foods diet since last wednesday and it blows,. just gobbling tylenol 3s and hanging around in my pyjamas eatin oatmeal

edit: and reading the captain Alatriste books by arturo perez-reverte

Gravid Topiary has issued a correction as of 11:22 on Dec 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oatmeals pretty good though

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i'm like walter white when i;m cooking oatmeal in the microwave, all these intricate little steps

it's a great way to eat a lot of brown sugar too

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Having some sad brains but I'm out to see Godzilla so wish me luck goons. I hope the Godzilla wins

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

Having some sad brains but I'm out to see Godzilla so wish me luck goons. I hope the Godzilla wins

drat I still haven't gotten to see it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It is good

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
staying up late to stuff some stockings tonight

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Not really tbh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fosborb posted:

staying up late to stuff some stockings tonight

giggity

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

made chocolate chip cookies, can recommend esp if you just got a stand mixer

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

not quite the evening yet where i am. nevertheless. Hello.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

made chocolate chip cookies, can recommend esp if you just got a stand mixer

If you don't already have one, a digital kitchen scale in the 14kg x 1g range goes real real good with a stand mixer and allows a superior mise en place

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

time for some 12/31 fancydrank

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Evening

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

-time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

chat

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thread

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

free the op

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I've been locked into the playroom because I'm riddled with covid so I bought bg3 and started it tonight and yeah, it's a pretty cool dragon age: origins remix

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

fosborb posted:

I've been locked into the playroom because I'm riddled with covid so I bought bg3 and started it tonight and yeah, it's a pretty cool dragon age: origins remix

it's good, hf

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

yep

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

fosborb posted:

oh cool, that was my impression as well. looking forward to it

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
had some serious fomo tonight and restarted as a bard

just now learning i could have easily respec'd everything and i blew hours of gameplay for a few lines of dialog

and it was worth it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another Great Day

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
good evening.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

good evening.

wb op

had kind of a poo poo day today but there's always tomorrow

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i had a bummer week as well for some irl reasons. ive got a first round interview im excited about tomorrow though. onwards we go

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Ultra Carp
Good luck!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
just wrapped up a fun 2nd session in the Icewind Dale 5e campaign. the adventure goes from level 1 to 11 and i'm excited to roll dice with friends for the next few months/years without having to do almost any prep for it each week.

artwork is fun too

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Vim Fuego posted:

Good luck!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
drat that is icy and windy

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster