Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Fleetwood posted:

I ordered a bunch of aquarium plants this week and just finished planting them. pretty stoked

Nice, pic plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Fleetwood's Low-Light, Low Maintenance 20G Planted Aquariumumumum

I just refilled the tank so it's a little cloudy etc. the spiderwood has been set in place for a few weeks and there's a coat of slime on it. the dragon stone is two blocks that I chiselled and then re-glued to create a little canopy, then I used the leftover shards to set under plants. next step is some shrimp and some algae eaters to keep it tidy, and some short foreground plants to place in the chunky gravel

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Fleetwood posted:

I just refilled the tank so it's a little cloudy etc. the spiderwood has been set in place for a few weeks and there's a coat of slime on it. the dragon stone is two blocks that I chiselled and then re-glued to create a little canopy, then I used the leftover shards to set under plants. next step is some shrimp and some algae eaters to keep it tidy, and some short foreground plants to place in the chunky gravel

I love this poo poo so much

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fleetwood posted:

hang on...are you just keeping a box of wet rocks in your house? no judgemo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the calendar in that gym pic I posted had a nice call back to this post. ty to all my fans that spotted it.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOp1UgX8KTE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood posted:

this is lovely work

did you ever see aquascaping poo poo on youtube, it's awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7k6MRsTz8

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
about to make some evening stew

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[whispering] night stew

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

about to make some evening stew

drat, this is making me want to heat up some soup and just enjoy some hearty broth and carrots and whatnot, perhaps there's an episode of Mama's Family on the TV while i consume it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

drat, this is making me want to heat up some soup and just enjoy some hearty broth and carrots and whatnot, perhaps there's an episode of Mama's Family on the TV while i consume it

im going to brown some riblets then throw em in the insta under the theory theres a lot of colligen and marrow to dissolve and if i can sift out the bones there will just be little chunks and ringlets of meat in a thick broth

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ohtori Akio posted:

watching laputa, a classic film

I prefer its English remake The Bitch

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Fleetwood posted:

<snip awesome planted tank pix>

oh that's looking great! i really like the dragon stone, that's the kind of decor that little explorey fish love hanging around, have you thought about any corydora catfish? they like sandy substrates and are so fun to watch when they really dig their little snouts into it

i was super into planted freshwater aquariums like a decade ago. the only picture i can find so far is my 10 gallon but i eventually transferred all the plants + fish into a 30 gallon breeder with some serious DIY lighting and it went insane

oh i just noticed my little pea puffer chilling out in this picture -- they are so good at murdering snails it's awesome

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

AxGrap posted:

I love this poo poo so much

Hatebag posted:

hang on...are you just keeping a box of wet rocks in your house? no judgemo

lol yeah that was what kind of ended up happening but because I spent a lot of time planning and then a lot of the plants I wanted were sold out. I spent like a week or more picking plants but that was fun

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

smarxist posted:

this is lovely work

did you ever see aquascaping poo poo on youtube, it's awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7k6MRsTz8

thanks I haven't seen this. That's pretty cool how they show the carpet releasing oxygen, that tank is amazing

Gravid Topiary posted:

oh that's looking great! , have you thought about any corydora catfish?

ty I was thinking about that when I picked the substrate. corys seem to have a lot of character. I read that they live with green neon tetras in the wild so I might do something like that down the road a little, but corys for sure

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Evening around here. Beautiful sky.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Good evening

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Evening time means delicious Evan Williams

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the cats have fatly claimed the couch, this evening

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hatebag posted:

We have that fabric in a quilt in our house. Good kitties.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hatebag posted:

get a guitar stand

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

We have that fabric in a quilt in our house. Good kitties.

those sheets rule

Ohtori Akio posted:

get a guitar stand

i have several. that guitar has a place of honor mounted to the wall but it would not do to disrupt the cats

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Does anyone else find it interesting that most users on this web site are pushing their late 40s and have nothing to show for it other than the time equivalent of a university degree in stirring drama?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

fall is the best but no longer exists due to climate change

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Man Musk posted:

Does anyone else find it interesting that most users on this web site are pushing their late 40s and have nothing to show for it other than the time equivalent of a university degree in stirring drama?

I think people have a lot more in their personal lives than they show online. Also the culture of this website kinda encourages keeping poo poo close to the chest and being mad (funny?). Gotta love em tho.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

actionjackson posted:

fall is the best but no longer exists due to climate change

Too hot today

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Man Musk posted:

what the hell are you talking about

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

AxGrap posted:

I think people have a lot more in their personal lives than they show online. Also the culture of this website kinda encourages keeping poo poo close to the chest and being mad (funny?). Gotta love em tho.

hehe it's all kayfabe and all good ;-)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wonderful chicken dum briyani

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Some people like to stir drama and others don't like it. Simple as.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

wonderful chicken dum briyani

Nice

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Man Musk posted:

hehe it's all kayfabe and all good ;-)

I hope so. I do worry that people are actually seething irl, that can't be healthy.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not gonna post a picture. it'll drive everyone WILD. just imagine it instead.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

AxGrap posted:

I hope so. I do worry that people are actually seething irl, that can't be healthy.

I take out my seething through volunteering at the community theatre.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

I'm gonna kill you till you post a picture.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Lpzie posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Man Musk posted:

some people are addicted to drama and some people have delusional mental illnesses. makes you think
i guess the drama suckers are sucking off the crazies

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Man Musk posted:

I take out my seething through volunteering at the community theatre.

sounds boring but it takes all kinds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

personally i get my kicks by goading someone onto threatening to kill me by simply posting "gay. sakai"