Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I got to run 9 Lives to Valhalla for friends tonight and it was sufficiently death metal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
catching up on Lower Decks and then playing AC6 while watching One Piece tonight. its important to have a plan

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ohtori Akio posted:

looking at rich people poo poo. check out what this guy named his six million dollar sailboat https://www.gilmanyachts.com/brokerage-yachts/2009-mengi-yay-gweilo/2797157/3/

lol nice flag

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
playing Space Base on bga and drinking manhattans. happy about the evening so far

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I didn't think I was going to update my resume based on a fortune cookie tonight, but here we are

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
playing the ffvii remake (sub) on steam tonight

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
staying up late to stuff some stockings tonight

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I've been locked into the playroom because I'm riddled with covid so I bought bg3 and started it tonight and yeah, it's a pretty cool dragon age: origins remix

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
had some serious fomo tonight and restarted as a bard

just now learning i could have easily respec'd everything and i blew hours of gameplay for a few lines of dialog

and it was worth it

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
just wrapped up a fun 2nd session in the Icewind Dale 5e campaign. the adventure goes from level 1 to 11 and i'm excited to roll dice with friends for the next few months/years without having to do almost any prep for it each week.

artwork is fun too

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Vim Fuego posted:

Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster