Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fleetwood posted:

Fleetwood's Low-Light, Low Maintenance 20G Planted Aquariumumumum

I just refilled the tank so it's a little cloudy etc. the spiderwood has been set in place for a few weeks and there's a coat of slime on it. the dragon stone is two blocks that I chiselled and then re-glued to create a little canopy, then I used the leftover shards to set under plants. next step is some shrimp and some algae eaters to keep it tidy, and some short foreground plants to place in the chunky gravel

hang on...are you just keeping a box of wet rocks in your house? no judgemo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the cats have fatly claimed the couch, this evening

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

We have that fabric in a quilt in our house. Good kitties.

those sheets rule

Ohtori Akio posted:

get a guitar stand

i have several. that guitar has a place of honor mounted to the wall but it would not do to disrupt the cats

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Man Musk posted:

Does anyone else find it interesting that most users on this web site are pushing their late 40s and have nothing to show for it other than the time equivalent of a university degree in stirring drama?

some people are addicted to drama and some people have delusional mental illnesses. makes you think
i guess the drama suckers are sucking off the crazies

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Xaris posted:

whats some good anime? a scary dog had a cspam thread and recommended yuru camp, i enjoyed it well enough and the animation was very nice and easy. some goon said kill la kill and it was alright. i enjoyed food wars as well.

that's all ive seen to date

e: oh i also watched some show about a ranch college (silver spoon hand?) or something but i accidentally watched it out of order (japanese episode numbering messed up plex) and was very confused and by the time i figured that out it was too late. also i thought the anime thread died like 2 years ago but i just found it, so ill look at that

jojo's bizarre adventure is very good. that's basically the only anime I've watched but I'm going to go see the miyazaki lupin the third movie tonight so maybe that will also be good

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

cagliostro is insanely win. one of the first anime movies i ever saw. have a good time

yeah the trailer made it seem pretty fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pApT81VLdX0

this theater I'm going to also used to show akira every december but i guess they stopped doing that due to low turnout. that movie fuckin rules on the big screen, though, and they turned the sound way up so all the crazy soundtrack drumming and hollering was vibrating my whole body. that was fun

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gravid Topiary posted:

this theatre isn't in Edmonton is it? the local artsy movie theatre near my old house would show Akira in december and also miyazaki here and there, it was fab

no, baltimore. lupin fuckin ruled, though, very funny movie. very tight too, no filler. and the soundtrack was great, i had a lot of fun

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it was interesting to see how influential lupin was on so much stuff. castlevania, cowboy bebop, resident evil. presumably tons of other anime that i don't know about.
and all the looney tunes stuff intermingled with semi realistic brutal violence was funny

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ate a bunch of stuffin muffins and grand marnier. perhaps some perambulation later

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

does that username mean you're on your fifth account today? jesus wept

jesus wept for the sins of man. being mentally ill is not a sin. but that guy probably does realize on some level that he's being a dipshit. hm. is being a dipshit a sin?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

though i guess being mentally ill is basically a sin in a lot of abrahamic religions. that's hosed up, imho. they can't help it!
yahweh or the highway i guess

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

his is the sin of avarice to have that much wasted income

idk i got the impression he was blowing disability ssi checks on it, which I'm gonna balk at describing as avarice

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i was going to go see the new miyazaki movie, the heroin boy, but then i played videogames and drank gin instead. perhaps tomorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it is now retarded evening time