Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

lobster shirt posted:

men call me darkstar, and i am of the night

no thats what they call your rear end in a top hat mr martin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

it’s morning shut the gently caress up

gently caress you turn your monitor on

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

good evening

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

I ordered a bunch of aquarium plants this week and just finished planting them. pretty stoked

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Fleetwood's Low-Light, Low Maintenance 20G Planted Aquariumumumum

I just refilled the tank so it's a little cloudy etc. the spiderwood has been set in place for a few weeks and there's a coat of slime on it. the dragon stone is two blocks that I chiselled and then re-glued to create a little canopy, then I used the leftover shards to set under plants. next step is some shrimp and some algae eaters to keep it tidy, and some short foreground plants to place in the chunky gravel

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

AxGrap posted:

I love this poo poo so much

Hatebag posted:

hang on...are you just keeping a box of wet rocks in your house? no judgemo

lol yeah that was what kind of ended up happening but because I spent a lot of time planning and then a lot of the plants I wanted were sold out. I spent like a week or more picking plants but that was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

smarxist posted:

this is lovely work

did you ever see aquascaping poo poo on youtube, it's awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7k6MRsTz8

thanks I haven't seen this. That's pretty cool how they show the carpet releasing oxygen, that tank is amazing

Gravid Topiary posted:

oh that's looking great! , have you thought about any corydora catfish?

ty I was thinking about that when I picked the substrate. corys seem to have a lot of character. I read that they live with green neon tetras in the wild so I might do something like that down the road a little, but corys for sure