Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
watched the wrasslin' program and had a great time hootin' it up with the graps lads, then conked out after the show now i'm awake as gently caress catching up on poo poo and listening to Kanye and trying to decide what weed to buy when i get paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
really stoned and playing FF7R and trying to derail as many threads as i can with stupid jokes

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fleetwood posted:

Fleetwood's Low-Light, Low Maintenance 20G Planted Aquariumumumum

I just refilled the tank so it's a little cloudy etc. the spiderwood has been set in place for a few weeks and there's a coat of slime on it. the dragon stone is two blocks that I chiselled and then re-glued to create a little canopy, then I used the leftover shards to set under plants. next step is some shrimp and some algae eaters to keep it tidy, and some short foreground plants to place in the chunky gravel

this is lovely work

did you ever see aquascaping poo poo on youtube, it's awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7k6MRsTz8

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

about to make some evening stew

drat, this is making me want to heat up some soup and just enjoy some hearty broth and carrots and whatnot, perhaps there's an episode of Mama's Family on the TV while i consume it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i got a new tattoo yesterday