Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How you hanging in there, Giants fans?
gently caress the Cowboys
Giants
Caleb Williams
At least we're not the Jets
View Results

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wink gonna bring the heat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

jack dup

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

ok bellinger was I guess supposed to get bosa? im not sure how that was ever goig to happen though

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Wink's defenses are hard to play against if he has good DBs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Wink still getting owned by screens lol

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

AndrewP posted:

Wink still getting owned by screens lol

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

nice throw

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

SF is playing man and getting almost immediate pressure with four. not sure wat Danny was supposed to do

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Shanahan's offense is as QB-agnostic as ever

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

SF should never pay or highly draft a QB ever. just get some rando who is smart and fairly accurate and they'll be fine

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

fsif posted:

At this rate I'll never get to post "Brock Turdy"

the TD throw was nice but he hasn't had to do much tonight except throw horizontally and hand it off

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

this play oughta be good

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

loving terrible flag, gently caress off

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sorry I'm still on this. what is the league trying to prevent with that kind of RTP flag? are these guys not also athletes?

just give them red shirts instead of asking defenders to thread an impossible needle

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Toaster Beef posted:

they're trying to prevent shoulder and collarbone injuries, mostly—from the sorts of hits where a QB comes down on their side and the defender comes down on top of them. but because making the distinction of side versus front versus back would be basically impossible, the rule is just "no coming down on top of the QB"

ah. here's an idea: don't get sacked

I understand the safety aspect but literally every other guy on the field is taking huge hits on a regular basis with no protection and it just irks me I guess

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the Giants' center is getting absolutely punked

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

more designed runs imo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

was that a true back shoulder or just kind of a wounded duck underthrow lol

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

i just rewatched that 2-pt try and what a pitiful play call

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that play is why Wink hates zone lol

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

GOD this Prime Vision kicks so much rear end

it's made me love TNF

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Freaquency posted:

Yeah baby, gimme lines and numbers, I’m unironically a sucker for that poo poo

it's so refreshing to actually see what's going on in the game instead of just the LOS

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Shanahan is insane for not scheming up three runs there

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Play posted:

The adjustments have been poo poo. If they are blitzing all the time just tear them up with a slant filling the empty space vacated by blitzing defenders

I don't think anyone's getting free releases off the LOS this close to the goalline

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that HS coach is loving LIT

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Purdy is not super accurate is he

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

hey 74 maybe don't bump into the injured guy's injured elbow you idiot

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Purdy's aDOT must be like 3 yards tonight

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

at the end of the day Wink's defense is holding up pretty well

just can't get anything from this offense. so much for the brain trust of Patrick Mahomes' QB coach and Josh Allen's offensive coordinator

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

bad pass but you'd like a guy like Waller to come down with it I think

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

okay I know I complained about the RTP but I think a thing the league could do that would improve safety for EVERYONE is just have quicker whistles in general

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

:fork: but in reality this game was never in reach for the Giants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

again, if I had hired Brian Daboll and he delegated play calling duties I'd have been so pissed