Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How you hanging in there, Giants fans?
gently caress the Cowboys
Giants
Caleb Williams
At least we're not the Jets
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

OKay, new Thursday Night Football Anthem do not steal

All right, Thursday night
Why are you?
Just got back from work
Now I'm sniffing same glue
You wish it was Sunday
We wish it was too

Hey, Jack, it's a fact
The show's back in town
Hope you're body's ready
for some ball from a clown
The stadium's rockin'
Carnk your hog til' you drown

The NFL's best have come to play
But on three day's rest, it never seems that way

I been waitin' all day for Thursday night
The players are injured, no one's feeling all right
These Giants are awful, they're just playing for spite
'Cause I been waitin' all day for Thursday night
Yea, yea, yeah

Thursday Night Football until it's done
Al's gonna drink until his soul is all gone
No fan really wants this
But the degenerate ones
'Cause the NFL rocks on Amazon
Yeah

:five:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
the obviously visible strips in the sod are not good looking

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

pnumoman posted:

Nice, I'll take a field goal instead of a TD, things are looking up!

Giants moral victory!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
he didn't get it

edit wow he did gets it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS HAVE TIED THE GAME:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Anderson Koopa posted:

Parris Campbell can join my all place names squad. We currently have London Fletcher at linebacker. I am open to roster additions.

David Boston

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
jebus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
good punt, which has a high likelihood of being the best Giants highlight for a little bit

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Rogue Elephant posted:

what the gently caress was that jones

incomplete pass

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
fudge

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Rogue Elephant posted:

There are actual rules in place about when teams are allowed to restructure or sign extensions, even if the 9ers wanted to pay him they can't iirc

Yeah, since he's on his rookie deal they can't restructure or do anything until after his 3rd season.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
welp

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I will once again state that this Hyundai commercial is loving depressing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dare the Giants channel the dark art of clownball on this, the 21st of September?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

This is the start.

Giants go 9-8. Get wild card. Beat the Vikings. Continue to roll with Danny Dimes for 5 more years.

Well, he’ll be worthy of another extension after winning the Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP this season

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

im considering terrorism

I’d consider it being a freedom fighter

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

What's the Hyundai commercial thing about?

Who doesn’t love commuting 30+ minutes and sitting in gridlock and dealing with horrible traffic to drive to a job even though the last several years show you can do it just as well from the comfort of your home with your pets? You’ll love all that in your new 2023 Hyundai Kona.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

abelwingnut posted:

what's the rarest score other than what i imagine is 2?

11?

1. It’s never happened in the history of the NFL, but it is possible. A game can theoretically end 6-1.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l5C8cGMueY

Jump to the 18:23 mark if you want the details, but basically it requires a team to take a safety on a 2-point attempt. So it’d need a QB to take a 98-yard sack, or (More likely such as it is) require multiple turnovers on one play.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

OneMoreTime posted:

I wonder if Madden ever put the 1 point safety into the game. I know at least 5 years back it still wasn’t in

It was as of like Madden 17 or 20. Those were the last versions I had and it’s definitely in one of them.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DuhSal posted:

These commentators are really rooting for the giants huh

They want Clownball, as should we all

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Housemate's mom came over with his dog so we ended up walking to the Mt. Tabor dog park, meaning I missed a chunk of Thursday Night Football.

10/10 worth it.

Wanna pet that dog

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SalTheBard posted:

Has any NFL Player ever had as cursed career as Trey Lance?

Greg Cook or Ki-Jana Carter come to mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nodoze posted:

Does Hackenberg count

No