Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Levitate posted:

People melting down that Kakko is in the “third” line in the first day of camp with Trochek and goodrow
Despite lav saying the lines would be completely different tomorrow

I hope he makes chytil Panarin a thing just for the hell of it

Also Miller and Fox :getin:

People absolutely freaked out that MacKinnon left the ice early yesterday because no one thought to tell the media that tonight his number is being retired by his junior team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

OldSenileGuy posted:

I thought the Kings had a dude on the team that was raised in Australia. Are they somehow NOT playing or highlighting that dude for this game?

Jordan Spence, born in Australia but didn't grow up there, they're playing him, but I haven't seen anything highlighting him. I've got an Australian friend at the game so I'll ask if they did anything in person.

edit: according to my friend who is at the game, they have not yet mentioned that there was an Australian-born player playing in the game

fermun fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Sep 23, 2023

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Spence is Australian-born but only has Japanese and Canadian citizenship. Walker is the only NHL player that holds Australian citizenship but he was born in Wales.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

The Dirty Burger posted:

They gotta sign Shane Pinto to a bridge deal, probably in that range. Probably should have dealt with this issue before training camp started but I’m not an NHL GM

Probably should have signed him to a long-term deal and not signed Tarasenko since they're not yet ready to compete, but I'm also not an NHL GM

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

mennoknight posted:

wtf is bussy I'm not looking that up

Boy-pussy. It's slang for a fuckable dude butt.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
The Avs have an AHLer at training camp named Ivan Ivan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
To me it sounds like she's saying the other team pulled their goalie, and maybe it has nothing to do with score, just that her team was ahead enough that they caused the other team to pull a goalie, idk, confusing