Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Eric the Mauve posted:

That Cooley goal was fuckin' sweet looking but just lol if you think that'll work against NHL players who are actually trying

There’s goals like that in the nhl every season :confused::confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I mean, yeah he has to prove it, but i like to be more hopeful and less dismissive. but then again, my team is starting Conor sheary on the second line.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Love to see young guys do cool poo poo before the Mike Babcock’s of the world extort them with photos from their phone into dumping the puck.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Mr. Kite posted:

sab literally banned me for gloating that the Sabers lost.

Turns out I miss sba too

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
lightning 2020 3rd round pick (#85 OA) Maxim Groshev scored a bad rear end PP breakaway goal against the preds saros and their starting NHL defense, which is good. and looked good in the rookie showcase, which is also good. but its just preseason and he will probably be sent to the AHL with logan brown starting, which is bad.

nhl hockey 2023-2024: our knowledge has made us cynical. our cleverness, hard and unkind

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Weren't they already once Seabrook went on LTIR?

$73,333 over.

seems bad, OP

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I get doing it with a forward because they're stacked but what a gamble to start the season without a goalie
that could break badly for them very fast

It’s because it’s think tank and he’s mad at the lightning for being handsome and successful. Of course it’s bad for the lightning.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
the lightning have looked pretty pretty pretty deec in the preseason and i dont like that because generally they play poorly in the preseason and win in the regular season so i think you can extrapolate from this my fears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Alexis :laffo: