Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Check out this ancient SAS meme that somebody posted in the random waffle image thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I appreciated this post.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Shop.nhl.com has 30% off everything for the rest of the day.

:lol: I've been wanting a retro Mike Richter jersey for ages. They don't have him in my size, but they've got Glen Healy.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Fringe guys trying to prove themselves in the preseason is as old as time. Stone's a big baby for getting so buttfrustrated over it. :jerkbag:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Boo Dubas, let people have fun
:hmmyes: Colored pads are cooler than white imo.

Powershift posted:

They should double bluff and put targets right in the middle of the pads.

Or navy dazzle camo so you can't tell how far away the goalie is or which way he's facing.

Is out to the circles? is he in his crease? who knows!
Reminds me of the mismatched pads Cujo wore in Detroit.

BTW when was the last time you saw an NHL goalie play the puck like that? Maybe it was José Theodore? Turco Grip 4 eva.

deoju fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 30, 2023

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Here are some bluesky invite codes.

bsky-social-52q74-bt42c
bsky-social-pgnlv-ng7js
bsky-social-6murb-jsqaz

All I ask is that you recommend good hockey accounts to follow. Also post if you take one.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
:lol: at whichever one of you goons took a blue sky code and immediately subscribed to dril and nobody else.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Gonna be really bummed if it turns out MAF was part of that whole thing. He's the only one left in the league from that 2003 team, and I'd guess if the perpetrators were all nobodies the league would be more willing to let them hang.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
That pick could be a Lemon, Jack.

I hope somebody gets this joke.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

mennoknight posted:

yeah I picked him because of his rad name. who names their kid Felix Unger??

I bet his parents are one... strange pair... a real curious duo.... an idiosyncratic dyad.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Chad Sexington posted:

I like the part that is detachable and can easily be lost

Yeah, I'd be pay a jewler to solder that into place asap. The novelty is not worth the possibilty of losing 20 karats worth of diamonds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Hell yeah, hockey is almost here. :toot:

Cowards. The league I mean.
Bummer. NHL on ESPN and NHL2Night were my into to hockey.