Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

extremebuff posted:

a great game that then asks you to beat it 8 more times for lore lol. hoipe for 2.

this guy felt like he was done with hades after 2 wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

noita good game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

extremebuff posted:

the original idea was for dualie pistols late in development and the animator was like "so whos gonna make the 800 animations of him holding dualies in every position because its not me" and they settled for the rifle lol

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

time to wade into the rogue like thread and complain about surprises edit: he made the drat thread.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yall see the splatoon 3 expansion thats gonna be a rogue lite.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fungah! posted:

guy who put a bunch of free poo poo on the ground where anyone can find it

lol (?)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oh yeah. i got it completely. dont know how that question mark got in there i think i sneezed

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

does caves of qud count as a roguelike. i dont know if any of it is procedurally generated or whats random. ive played like 5 minutes. thanks.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

bees x1000 posted:

welp I saw a green G for the first time and my game promptly ended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i always hated that guy