Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

DCSS is probably in the running for my most played game of all time. I think I started with 0.4 and I still pick it up again every couple years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Informal poll: do you like to focus on one build or branch out and try different things? In Dungeon Crawl I can get high rune wins on my Vinestalker Berserker every now and again but still can’t play casters to save my life.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Nice :cheers:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Did they make Swamp harder since I last played Crawl? I keep getting pwned on like Swamp 1 on my favorite ever build and the only one I was ever actually good at, Vinestalker Berserker. Last run I had like +9 slaying but immediately got hookshotted off the stairs by one of those worms and a bunch of hydras and bog mummies beat my rear end in like 3 turns.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Somehow have a +7 quick blade of electrocution on Lair 1 :staredog: Pray for me bros…

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

drat, that sucks. Yeah actually I sent it. Fifteen runes too. Even fingerblasted a couple ziggurats for the hell of it. I shan’t be posting evidence. Goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

They nerfed Zin? :dafuq: