Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Two hour Rampage and they couldn't even give us live Mark :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dude, how many fuckin' times is Hook gonna wrestle 2.0.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I must have tuned them out. No sass or anything. I don't usually hear the crowd if they arn't super loud.
I was just giving my own take.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is this the first time the Hung Bucks have entered to Wayward Son?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

Dude, how many fuckin' times is Hook gonna wrestle 2.0.

I think it's time for Hook to have some 15+ minute matches against the big boys.
Hook vs Rey Fenix
Hook vs OC
Hook vs Danielsonl

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Shell out for new Six Man belts Tony

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChrisBTY posted:

I think it's time for Hook to have some 15+ minute matches against the big boys.
Hook vs Rey Fenix
Hook vs OC
Hook vs Danielsonl

It's time for him to do SOMETHING. A year ago, he was wrestling 2.0 on Rampage Grand Slam. This year......he wrestled 2.0 on Rampage Grand Slam.

I thought he showed real progress in his matches with Perry. Can we please move this dude up the card a little bit?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

It's time for him to do SOMETHING. A year ago, he was wrestling 2.0 on Rampage Grand Slam. This year......he wrestled 2.0 on Rampage Grand Slam.

I thought he showed real progress in his matches with Perry. Can we please move this dude up the card a little bit?

Nah there are 40 year olds that need the spotlight

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Loving the rise of Swerve

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Nana!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

YEETBOMB

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

drat!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

MJeff posted:

But he's, like, sorta hanging out with OC. Not sure what that means, but it sure does feel like a waste of both of them.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

Tony's riding his popularity and doesn't want him to lose or risk having his inexperience exposed. Same exact problem he had with Jade.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Oh poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Tony's riding his popularity and doesn't want him to lose or risk having his inexperience exposed. Same exact problem he had with Jade.

Hook did lose????

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Music distractions are lame and annoying in general, but that one was super egregious because if they had just ignored the music, they probably would've just hit the BTE trigger and won. Besides that, they are doing cool moves to each other and I like it.

ChrisBTY posted:

I understand that he doesn't want to expose him and doesn't want him to lose too often, because he thinks both of those things could hurt his aura - tough poo poo! Put him out there! Let him screw up! This dude isn't a stiff, he's a really loving good worker already, let him make mistakes and learn from them.

What he's doing right now is way worse, it's just gonna make him stagnate.

DeepDickPizza posted:

But he's, like, sorta hanging out with OC. Not sure what that means, but it sure does feel like a waste of both of them.

It really feels like all three of OC, Statlander and Hook should've been doing something much bigger this week.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, I have no loving idea why he wasn't, but I'm so glad Hangman is just wrestling on TV a bunch again.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Alaois posted:

Hook did lose????

After a year and a half yes. Which updated his status 'will not job him' to 'doesn't want to job him''

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Man, I have no loving idea why he wasn't, but I'm so glad Hangman is just wrestling on TV a bunch again.

yeah man its crazy, nobody even has theories its just a complete mystery lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao BRO was that a loving ALABAMA LIGER BOMB?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

lmao BRO was that a loving ALABAMA POWER BOMB?

Water wheel drop according to SKEEAVONE

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh no Matt Jackson's back!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God drat Hangman! :aaa:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This fuckin' rules

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

It really feels like all three of OC, Statlander and Hook should've been doing something much bigger this week.

Stat just retained against Jade and OC is on a little downswing after main eventing a ppv. It's fine.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HOOTIN' AND HOLLERIN'

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

I hate the pants the bucks are wearing

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey, title change. Neat.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Awful

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

MJeff posted:

Hey, title change. Neat.

Really bad pin though. Knox should be fined in and out of kayfabe

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol ROH belts on the Elite

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

!!!!!!!!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
okay, hangman, my buddy, my guy, my dude. I get that you're trying to sell your singles program with Swerve, but you just won a championship. Can you try to sell to me that you care about it, a little bit?

Okay, there you go. You did a little cowboy thing. Thank you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell yeah The Elite.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ROH World and Trios belts on infinitely better champions than AEW World and Trios

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

TK tryin to pop a subscriber count to honor club

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Oh god, The Accountant

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!