Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nooner posted:

Why would you drive over the bridge that clearly doesn't exist?

What's with all the cowards in this thread who keep on saying this? You just gotta have faith and nerves of steel! IF Indian Jones had been like you cowards he never would of found the Holy Grail! Be like Indy and not the cowards you are. If you come across a bridge that isn't there just cross the sucker and find that Holy Grail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lucky google, why does it get a death bridge? No fair, I want a death bridge named after me!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Look I think you we can all agree whenever there is a situation that requires someone to be blamed and there's a dead person involved, you just blame the dead person right?

Like that's just common sense.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So haven't checked in on this thread for a few hours. Has Google's Death Bridge claimed any more innocent victims in it's insatiable search for innocent blood?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dick Fontaine posted:

it appears that google’s death bridge is now operating at scale. imagine all the time you’ve wasted thinking about it. you’re never getting that back, and you’re far from the only one

Eh, if I hadn't been thinking of the Google Death Bridge I would of just been wasting my time thinking of some other corporations death bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Contra Duck posted:

google just announced they were shutting it down :(

Every time they make an interesting new service. :(