Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

individual865 posted:

hope this trashweight fight ends fast and funnily.

Welp, might've gotten your wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A real foul night tonight

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The dirty bird

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Michelle is really eating some knees to the head

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I will never be - nor could I ever be - as tough as these 110 pound women

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Did Dom say she wouldn't get paid if it was stopped in the first? What is that poo poo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Brut posted:

What? You sure he wasn't talking about some prop bet? If you have the rough time of when he said it I can rewind and check for sure

It was right after they stopped the clock at :26 seconds. Dom said they shouldn't have stopped the clock and waited until the end of the round for the doctor to check her out "so she gets paid." What others have said makes sense but she was just getting destroyed with knees and elbows to the dome

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Sep 24, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

IMagine this though:

Jon Jones, Sean O Malley, Sean Strickland, Colby, and Bryce MItchell as champs

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This is really loving gross

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I just hope to see the Fiziev's hat to make me feel better about Bryce Mitchell winning and his post fight sermon about Jewish space lasers

edit: Didn't realize this was a 5-rounder

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Sep 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Well that sucked