Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Beat me by a minute. This is what I get for having to run day errands on a weekend.

Though I wish it wasn't so normal that the first 20 minutes of the show were apparently dead air and we're only just now starting a goddamn fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

LMAO are those windows volume sounds a part of the broadcast? Are ya'll gettin that on ESPN+? (I'm watching on Fightpass)

Okay, it wasn't just me. I'm on ESPN, so that must have been whatever root broadcast the UFC is using.

Also did we just get a timeout for a nipple punch, what the hell

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

Is standing head&arm choke a thing? I don't remember seeing one

Rare but it happens. Jessica Andrade tapped Amanda Lemos with one last year.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brut posted:

Ok as much as we joke about it I really wish "You get (at least) one free eye poke" loving goes away

Been mad about this since 2004 and I expect to be mad about it for another 20 years.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I wish corners threw in towels more than once every five years.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm just so tired.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

IMagine this though:

Jon Jones, Sean O Malley, Sean Strickland, Colby, and Bryce MItchell as champs

The good thing is we know for sure that Ilia Topuria can beat the dogshit out of Bryce Mitchell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Close lightweight. Everyone can either go to 170 or 145. Division's haunted.