Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

rjmccall posted:

I mean, she grew up in Pennsyltucky. Folks should probably unpack why they’re so eager to assume that she doesn’t know anything or care about football.

yeah. she has a music video from 15+ years ago with > 1.5 billion youtube views where the entire gimmick is her wanting to date a star receiver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

travis will take her home and they'll feed bread to his squirles

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fat Jesus posted:

tw:feeders travis will take her home and they'll feed bread to his squirles

can you spoiler this smut?? we don't need to know what happens behind closed doors

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rachel platten and tanner hudson were spotted together at a shoney's in louisville yesterday

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

thank you for reminding me of Shoney's

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

thank you for reminding me of Shoney's

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cavauro posted:

rachel platten and tanner hudson were spotted together at a shoney's in louisville yesterday

who.gif

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/iAm__VT/status/1757273567551762937

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
has taytay broken up with the abuser yet or is she waiting until the victory parade to do so

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

:3: That's just great.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

has taytay broken up with the abuser yet or is she waiting until the victory parade to do so

Imagine being such a kelce weirdo you need to defend him there lol

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
I think Kelce definitely didn't come off looking good when he's screaming in the face of his coach but there's something very strange about the internet that causes people to extrapolate tiny, short images that are curated for viewing and entertainment and think they have some insight into someone's character

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mike N Eich posted:

I think Kelce definitely didn't come off looking good when he's screaming in the face of his coach but there's something very strange about the internet that causes people to extrapolate tiny, short images that are curated for viewing and entertainment and think they have some insight into someone's character

almost like the internet makes you stupid or something

nopants
May 29, 2004
im headed to shoney's for the all you can eat pepperoni bar

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C36eLvLxfD7/?igsh=YTI4YzE2YTYwMA%3D%3D

fake or not i dont care. it's real to me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hai:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

this guy has been around, but he's the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhhSFaTxpSg

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
has taytay gotten bored and dumped him yet

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

has taytay gotten bored and dumped him yet

It would not appear so

https://twitter.com/TayvisHaze/status/1772297134475264344

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i heard he's spending all his money trying to keep up with her, a literal billionaire. like how antonie walker went broke trying to keep up with jordan

lol bankrupt his rear end and kick him to the side taytay. he's not good enough for you.

no one is