Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

C. Everett Koop posted:

which out of date pop star is going to try and latch onto a past their prime qb to try and steal some of this attention

basically watch out stafford and derek carr's wives katy perry is on the prowl

Think she's with Legolas. My money is on Madonna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lana Del Rey dated a cop, she could date a ref.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Bip Roberts posted:

Lana Del Rey dated a cop, she could date a ref.

That explains why all she sings about is domectic violence.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

mcmagic posted:

That explains why all she sings about is domectic violence.

The weirdest threads are 5 star threads what can I say.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fifty Three posted:

Katy Perry is already established on this very forum as the prophetess of college football chaos, she needs no man

I forgot that Katy Perry brought us most Glorious Xort, hallowed be thy name.

Changing my pick to Arianna Grande, she seems like someone who would PR stunt date like Anthony Richardson

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

Black Sunshine posted:

Britney Spears is due

Good thing she isn't controlled by her family anymore or her dad would 100% have pulled this poo poo

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

xeria posted:

Good thing she isn't controlled by her family anymore or her dad would 100% have pulled this poo poo

I agree but also judging by her sad/weird videos recently it still might be a possibility if she really cares about publicity.

Hopefully she's just a weirdo IRL and doesn't give a gently caress about anything and just lives a happy life but being an enormous celebrity in your teens has a tendency to mess people up a bit.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

That yes line is such a trap. FanDuel preying on folks tuning in for the Swift stuff and have never gambled in their life

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/joepompliano/status/1752460466276745478?s=46

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

jack nicholson never got hate for sitting courtside at every lakers game. even spilling chili everywhere. before you say “that’s different”, let me assure you that jack nicholson and taylor swift are basically the same person.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Yeah but Nicholson is a "mans man" and not some possibly mildly liberal WOMAN

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Jam posted:

jack nicholson never got hate for sitting courtside at every lakers game. even spilling chili everywhere. before you say “that’s different”, let me assure you that jack nicholson and taylor swift are basically the same person.

he sucks way worse and is a fan of a dookie team

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Space Jam posted:

Ok now I want Deebo to taunt TSwift and get her to lose her mind like Reggie Miller did to Spike Lee

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MikeCrotch posted:

Ok now I want Deebo to taunt TSwift and get her to lose her mind like Reggie Miller did to Spike Lee

“And here come the pretzels Swifites!”

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/youreinIcve/status/1752403030027157803?s=20

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I didn't think Cowherd was capable of a good take

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.
Here’s what I assume is the full version of that clip (I can’t get not-twitter to load much anymore so if this is a bad source, let me know and I’ll remove it)

https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/1752509555802542328

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Judgy Fucker posted:

I didn't think Cowherd was capable of a good take

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

what if i hate seeing taylor swift because it means i am watching the chiefs play football

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Parallax posted:

what if i hate seeing taylor swift because it means i am watching the chiefs play football

Just shake it off

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Parallax posted:

Hate the players, not the dame.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cowherd taking down incels wasn't on my bingo card but I'll take it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://x.com/trichesfaucons/status/1752731853935558940?s=20

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Excuse me while my eyes glaze over as I attempt to parse Swifties calling Cowherd "Silver Daddy"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:laffo:

I once again maintain the football world needs to somehow get Swifties on the “gently caress the Cowboys” bus.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Space Jam posted:

people didn't even get mad when jack came out onto the court after every game and hugged and kissed magic and kareem the hypocrites

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Is Olivia Culpo the closest to a celebrity WAG on the niners?

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Bip Roberts posted:

Is Olivia Culpo the closest to a celebrity WAG on the niners?

What do these words and letters even mean?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it appears to stand for "wives and girlfriends." that makes sense given the thread that this is in. now i'm going to confirm it by looking up olivia culpo's spouse or boyfriend. it's Christian McCaffrey from the san francisco 49ers. it all came together perfectly for me in my life.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Cavauro you are beautiful. Never change and live a long healthy life. I don't know why but your posts bring me joy.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Cavauro posted:

it appears to stand for "wives and girlfriends." that makes sense given the thread that this is in. now i'm going to confirm it by looking up olivia culpo's spouse or boyfriend. it's Christian McCaffrey from the san francisco 49ers. it all came together perfectly for me in my life.

A perfect post

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The term WAG is like a decade old you shut ins

now someone explain whether I say cap or no cap in this situation I never figured it out

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nervous posted:

Cavauro you are beautiful. Never change and live a long healthy life. I don't know why but your posts bring me joy.

You should follow their twitter, @jon_bois

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

hobbesmaster posted:

You should follow their twitter, @jon_bois

I appreciate the tip, but that would involve me going to Twitter and no thank you.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

kiimo posted:

y'all straight bussin'

The term WAG is like a decade old you shut ins

no cap

now someone explain whether I say cap or no cap in this situation I never figured it out

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

If you want a way to remember… I’m just glad I can mentally connect kappa to cap even though they have slightly different meanings.

cap - from hip hop in the 00s. Means to lie. So, no cap means no lie.
kappa - early twitch emote (so 2010 maybe?) of a twitch developer that represents a skeptical reaction to a bad joke. shortened to kapp.

so “no cap” means “not lying”. “no kapp” means “not joking”. The words have basically merged online. So cap/kapp is usually used like a /s or “i am/you are being sarcastic”. No kapp/no cap is a “seriously”

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm glad I learned this just in time for kids to roll their eyes at anyone still saying it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Just use incredibly out of date phrasing all the time, like responded to everything with “Word?” or “Now you’re on the trolly!” When in doubt, “gently caress the Cowboys”.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I know what all these words mean I can read and I am smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

fartknocker posted:

Just use incredibly out of date phrasing all the time, like responded to everything with “Word?” or “Now you’re on the trolly!” When in doubt, “gently caress the Cowboys”.

gently caress the Cowboys will never be out of date