Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I feel for whoever hits Kelce and hurts him slightly, the Swifties will decend upon them like a plague of locusts.

If they knock Kelce out of a game they might as well move the defender straight into witness protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

I feel for whoever hits Kelce and hurts him slightly, the Swifties will decend upon them like a plague of locusts.

If they knock Kelce out of a game they might as well move the defender straight into witness protection.

I hope whoever does it posted on a public forum since their teens

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ohhhh yeeeeaaahhh that's that good content.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
lol I thought that was an onion headline

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Rick loving Reilly is still around and gets WaPo op-eds?

Link if you want to read it, it's as bad as you'd expect. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/09/29/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-romance-trump/

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

MJeff posted:

ohhhh yeeeeaaahhh that's that good content.

:pwn:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's just amazing to me that if Rick Reilly would have collapsed and died in 1992 after filing his story about The Citadel he'd be the most storied and beloved sports journalists ever.

But he stayed alive and ruined all of that. Like buried it way far underground.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/FirstTake/status/1707427181964439999

https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/1707455349123424745

lmao perfect

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
It was really nice of Taylor to help out with the Jets' impending attendance problems.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MoaM posted:

It was really nice of Taylor to help out with the Jets' impending attendance problems.

I wonder if the Jets will put her up on the Jumbotron for the duration of the game? Most people are probably there to watch her.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I heard she wanted to bring some friends which means in that suite a couple randos were gonna get forced out and they're super mad about it.

Yeah they aren't mad about missing the game, they're mad about missing HER. Nobody should be mad about missing a Jets game lmao

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
What do you think Taylor Swift's 40 time is? She's got good height and long stride.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lol the friend I talked about is apparently Ryan Reynolds

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

It feels like every ad that Travis Kelse has ever done is now being dragged back into rotation. Good for him but also hilarious.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Darth Brooks posted:

It feels like every ad that Travis Kelse has ever done is now being dragged back into rotation. Good for him but also hilarious.

tHat's right

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kelce Jersey sales up 400%
Podcast has exploded to being the #1 in the *world*
He’s gained 1mm+ followers on his social media business account.

Kelce is a genius.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He also spent the night at her place before the game so clearly his legs were weakened according to Rocky's trainer Mick

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I feel bad for our country. But this is tremendous content.

epic bacon posted:

well, i'm convinced! of what, i'm not sure

And?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Really makes a guy take a step back, sit down, put his feet up, think, and ponder

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

sweet thursday posted:

Really makes a guy take a step back, sit down, put his feet up, think, and ponder

it..it seems to be coexisting just fine?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

epic bacon posted:

well, i'm convinced! of what, i'm not sure

This is still less crazy than anything posted by people whi are convinced the NFL is rigged against their specific teams, like that one Eagles fan or Mr. Logan.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nbcsportspr/status/1708939634506449375?s=46
https://twitter.com/nbcsportspr/status/1708943637776568549?s=46

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I heard it was bad for football from people who only listen to Bob Seger

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Phew. Cant wait for the Chiefs to play the Dolphins and all these Swifties get to see our cutie patootie Tua

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

2 million more women who know the NFL is fixed.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It was a defensive hold and people who are mad that the ref waited a second judge too harshly. Ref's are allowed to take a second to throw a flag, especially since this happened:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Doltos posted:

It was a defensive hold and people who are mad that the ref waited a second judge too harshly. Ref's are allowed to take a second to throw a flag, especially since this happened:

this is the taylor swift thread get your "foot ball" horse poo poo out of here

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Sounds like Jets fans need to just... Shake it Off :hehe:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Doltos posted:

Either this is a hold and the Johnson play on the Mahomes run and the Smith ankle twist on the Pacheco TD were all penalties or they weren't. They all went for the Chiefs.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

mcmagic posted:

Either this is a hold and the Johnson play on the Mahomes run and the Smith ankle twist on the Pacheco TD were all penalties or they weren't. They all went for the Chiefs.

There is a safety on the scoreboard from a bad call that proves they weren't all for the Chiefs.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

drat..that's deep

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
The NFL would flex the Chiefs into SNF of MNF every week if they could.

The NFL discovering an actual new demographic is like if the US discovering a new oil reserve. The shameless exploitation is gonna be off the charts.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

That's an obvious horsecollar everyone loses composure against the Chiefs.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

kiimo posted:

I heard it was bad for football from people who only listen to Bob Seger

Bob Seger owns

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Seger is a billion times better than Swift

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

epic bacon posted:

Seger is a billion times better than Swift

Bob Seger has like 3 good songs.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

The radio tells me this is apparently a trend where non-football wives tell their husbands something like how nice it is for Taylor to finally put Kelce on the map and then record the response (usually angry).

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Y'know, I take a real Travis Kelce approach to social media... I don't block anyone! :jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

latinotwink1997 posted:

The radio tells me this is apparently a trend where non-football wives tell their husbands something like how nice it is for Taylor to finally put Kelce on the map and then record the response (usually angry).

It's a tick tok meme.