Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i heard they're getting married because kelce heard that if he was swift he'd be the best receiver in the nfl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the drat nfl.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

travis makes 200k and can't afford stuff like renting out restaurants. he's really in love

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

her real name is taylor hicks and it got changed in about 2006. you might remember the name from very early on in her career

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the plan. i overheard them talking about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kiimo posted:

It's not weird when you've been traveling to visit the area for 14 years because your best friend lives there and it's a good investment regardless of the relationship outcome.

Also who says they are moving in together?

Anyway, please tell me more about how much flyover country sucks it's a really endearing thing that New Yorkers do.

As for me it's kind of a big deal to have the most popular woman in the world buy a house that you can practically see my childhood house from her backyard.

congrats brother

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

but loving him was red
oh, red
burning red

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bfr

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hmm. looks staged. whole thing is a wholesome PR move to erase how horrible her last boyfriend was and how she did not care? wonder if others will start to think similarly to me, one day.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

might be about nick allegretti. versatile

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know. now check this out: Brothers Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce teamed up for a track on Jason's A Philly Special Christmas Special album.

The pair recorded "Fairytale of Philadelphia," and got emotional during the duet.

Fans loved watching the Kelces sing together in a video shared on the Philly Special Christmas TikTok account.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are you scrooging me? are you grinching my rear end? the hit tune was released for sale last week and rose to #1 in digital rock sales for this week. if you're some underground news guy then post the news! or let us little guys have a taste and a hand in promotion! period! the album will be available this saturday! i mean friday! argh!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please discuss your feelings on the upcoming super bowl ad warning against unregulated artificial intelligence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why are you all treating people that way?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it appears to stand for "wives and girlfriends." that makes sense given the thread that this is in. now i'm going to confirm it by looking up olivia culpo's spouse or boyfriend. it's Christian McCaffrey from the san francisco 49ers. it all came together perfectly for me in my life.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rachel platten and tanner hudson were spotted together at a shoney's in louisville yesterday