Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fartknocker posted:

Mods, rename TFF to “Taylor’s Football Funhouse”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Gatts posted:

Sitting here contemplating how to weaponize the Swifties to achieve a modicum of justice.

That's like contemplating how the Necromicon can help achieve world peace. Even if it worked chances are it wouldn't be worth it.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/haileethegoat/status/1703479093679776040

Extremely different power levels between Spider Gwen at the Ralph trying to meekly ingratiate herself

vs.

Taylor Swift's LET'S loving GO at Arrowhead

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

kiimo posted:

I simply can not imagine how hellish this timeline is for, oh, let's go with Bills fans.
Like, Chiefs fans and Swifties are having a blast. High fiving each other and retweeting nonsense in a giddy middle school crush fashion.

People already sick of the Chiefs and Kelce are finding a new definition of suffering inside the belly of the sarlacc for a thousand years.

The sarlacc pit was New England. Chiefs are 3-2 against Buffalo. New England was 32-3. I don't like the Chiefs but only because they are a rival and an obstacle.

I like the Chiefs franchise itself fine and Lamar Hunt and Ralph Wilson were apparently buddies but the Patriots were loving with the Bills from they were the Boston Patriots.

Honestly Kelce dating Taylor Swift is a pretty cool novelty. People who instinctively hate it don't understand the comedic and entertainment potential there is.

As a Bills fan however I am thankful she's not dating someone like Josh Allen or the season would be so hosed.

But the difference is there is a hellish timeline where Taylor Swift is dating McCorkle Jones so I'll count my blessings.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

That's an obvious horsecollar everyone loses composure against the Chiefs.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

kiimo posted:

Mcmagic you seem like a very unhappy person who mistrusts anyone with joy in their life because they are either deceived or a ghoul for hire or are pretending to be happy for nefarious reasons.

Nothing wrong with living that way but it's curious

Your hardly the right messenger for that psychoanalysis. Chiefs fans are intoxicated...positively engorged on success like a bloated tick.

How much joy would you have if Mahomes blew out his Achilles like Aaron Rodgers did running out in front of that crowd with Thunderstruck playing in the background?

Taylor Swift dating Travis Kelce would have been a fun novelty that would have already ran it's course since KC wouldnt make the playoffs not a pop-culture singularity point that it is now.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

kiimo posted:

You're hardly the right messenger for that psychoanalysis either, Bills fans should be checked on right now. Like for their own safety. My Buffalo friends are starting to seriously worry me

Well don't feel too bad. This is probably less stressful than if the Bills had made the SB given their track record. That extra week to wait would have been torture.

For the record I like Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce fine.

I'm just defending mcmagics right to be a bitter misanthrope.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

What are your actual music tastes mcmagic?

I mean so I know what to avoid.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

kiimo posted:

who drops her

LMAO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

mcmagic posted:

That explains why all she sings about is domectic violence.

The weirdest threads are 5 star threads what can I say.