Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Swifties going to war with Barstool. My god something good may come out of this

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1709329023745347923?s=20

There is some deity out there right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

kiimo posted:

Anyway, please tell me more about how much flyover country sucks it's a really endearing thing that New Yorkers do.

Hell yeah, go off

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
refs ran out of gas

EDIT: the gently caress wrong thread

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
you cannot run, you cannot hide, Taylor Swift is always waiting

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Forrest on Fire posted:

She's a songwriter with a distinctly limited musical range, a lovely actress, and has an entire demographic willing to pick up pitchforks and torches for her. It's actually a pretty good comp lol

Reminding me that the only time i ever was extremely anti-Swift was when she was shoehorned into a movie and I wasn't having it. Keep her off of my gaddang silver screen, just keep cranking the hits mam

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In all seriousness it's like when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson. Anytime a celebrity who might have outside eyes watching the product, for any reason, they will be highlighted during games.

To visualize this using methods familiar to you, instead of seeing Taylor Swift in the cutaways to the press box, just imagine it's the "Jerry Jones reaction shot" made to either irritate or excite haters of the Cowboys, regardless of whichever team is on the field.

Yeah there's the stink of PR stunt around some of this but I also expected way worse when it all got started.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Jam posted:

jack nicholson never got hate for sitting courtside at every lakers game. even spilling chili everywhere. before you say “that’s different”, let me assure you that jack nicholson and taylor swift are basically the same person.

he sucks way worse and is a fan of a dookie team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MakaVillian posted:

gently caress the Cowboys will never be out of date

not true, give it another decade and people won't even know what the cowboys are