Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ghost Dog posted:

she gets cut to like barely at all in the games, less often than some stupid Owner would if they had a Storyline. lamar suckson
Yes but its a successful woman who is also good looking so misogynists need to get their whine in. Also something something clout demon because unsuccessful people need to whine about successful people chasing more success.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

err posted:

im just trying to watch football and instead im forced to watch 20 commercials featuring travis kelce shilling garbage and even when the football does start, it pans to travis kelce and his PR relationship with a billionaire cult leader
Source your quotes. This doesnt make any sense because you're forced to watch commercials either way so what the gently caress does it matter who is in them?

mcmagic posted:

i feel like the kelces are more annoying than taylor is because she's been famous forever for the same thing and they have the stink of desperate media clout chasing on them when they were already famous for being good football players, they have generational wealth already, they don't need to be in every commercial.
Successful people chasing more success is nothing new, I am completely lost about why you care that the Kelce brothers are doing a podcast and starring in commercials. They wouldnt do the podcast if it wasnt successful and if people are listening to it, why would they stop? They clearly enjoy what they are doing. Whining about popular people being in commercials is just sad, FYI. Like... if someone calls you and offers to pay you some fat stacks to be in their commercial do you say no so that someone else can get paid less to star in the commercial in your place? I just really dont understand what you expect them to do if they have the opportunity to make more money, because you know you would do the same thing if given the chance.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

They can do whatever they want!
Ok cool glad to clear that up.

mcmagic posted:

I also can feel like they are overexposed and clout thirsty if I think so too!
Ok but you sound pathetic.
edit: in the sense of - you post about it frequently but the rest of us dont care

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 29, 2024

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I think the playoffs make us cranky. Offseason is really where TFF shines.

Much like the Ravens :cry:
Sorry but that is the domain of the Chargers, offseason champs every year. And the Jaguars.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Black Sunshine posted:

You might want to start incorporating "bussin" into your vocabulary next.

"This BBQ is bussin!"

In this situation, the BBQ would be awesome

Just doing my part to help out
Is this like when some younger friends I have say that something "slaps"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cavauro posted:

rachel platten and tanner hudson were spotted together at a shoney's in louisville yesterday

who.gif