Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Mods, rename TFF to “Taylor’s Football Funhouse”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Has anyone compained that TayTay is the ultimate locker room distraction yet?

Because they might be right.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I feel for whoever hits Kelce and hurts him slightly, the Swifties will decend upon them like a plague of locusts.

If they knock Kelce out of a game they might as well move the defender straight into witness protection.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
which out of date pop star is going to try and latch onto a past their prime qb to try and steal some of this attention

basically watch out stafford and derek carr's wives katy perry is on the prowl

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fifty Three posted:

Katy Perry is already established on this very forum as the prophetess of college football chaos, she needs no man

I forgot that Katy Perry brought us most Glorious Xort, hallowed be thy name.

Changing my pick to Arianna Grande, she seems like someone who would PR stunt date like Anthony Richardson

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Space Jam posted:

jack nicholson never got hate for sitting courtside at every lakers game. even spilling chili everywhere. before you say “that’s different”, let me assure you that jack nicholson and taylor swift are basically the same person.

people didn't even get mad when jack came out onto the court after every game and hugged and kissed magic and kareem the hypocrites

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

not true, give it another decade and people won't even know what the cowboys are

Nah people can always recognize scams.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
https://www.newsweek.com/fans-taylor-swift-dump-travis-kelce-andy-reid-super-bowl-swifties-1868912

The backlash is on. The game isn't even 24 hours old and the Swifties are already done with Trav. Imagine if they'd have lost, they'd have been demanding Trav be arrested and executed.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
has taytay broken up with the abuser yet or is she waiting until the victory parade to do so

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mike N Eich posted:

I think Kelce definitely didn't come off looking good when he's screaming in the face of his coach but there's something very strange about the internet that causes people to extrapolate tiny, short images that are curated for viewing and entertainment and think they have some insight into someone's character

almost like the internet makes you stupid or something

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
has taytay gotten bored and dumped him yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i heard he's spending all his money trying to keep up with her, a literal billionaire. like how antonie walker went broke trying to keep up with jordan

lol bankrupt his rear end and kick him to the side taytay. he's not good enough for you.

no one is