Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

You hear about this folks??

https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1706303228743192913

The football man and the music lady are dating probably and I'm hoping this thread can lure away the discussion from elsewhere so I can just read about how bad Zach Wilson is in peace. Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i like the song "shake it off," which is also what travis kelce does to defenders. makes you think

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

They're calling it Tayvis.

should be Swelce imo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/rachelmillman/status/1706898253399158893?t=MjHv-1Drwjp9uwFOQ2vr3g&s=19

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Doltos posted:

It was a defensive hold and people who are mad that the ref waited a second judge too harshly. Ref's are allowed to take a second to throw a flag, especially since this happened:

this is the taylor swift thread get your "foot ball" horse poo poo out of here

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

just want to clarify, this is the taylor swift travis kelce thread and not the post some dogshit AI garbage thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Toaster Beef posted:

tswift fuckin owns, her music runs the gamut between okay-ish and stellar, she gives a shitload of people something to connect with and enjoy together, and she's on screen for less than 30 seconds of any given chiefs broadcast. let people enjoy things. bitching about it makes you look at best like a cranky old poo poo and at worst like a creepy misogynist.

agreed imo