Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

People already sick of the Chiefs and Kelce are finding a new definition of suffering inside the belly of the sarlacc for a thousand years.

I'm assuming they will eventually break up and then things will turn hard even if it's just an amicable breakup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nah, the Chiefs win their playoff games.

This is still a very odd sentence to read given most of my life.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wonder just how many miles away from Taylor they are keeping Jackson Mahomes? 1.5? 10? 200 miles at all times?

Unrelated/possibly related Jackson Mahomes first trial date was delayed until Ocober 24th.

I know he is not a wise person but for his own sake he should stay in Antarctica until then. And then hopefully go to trial and jail for a while.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Rick loving Reilly is still around and gets WaPo op-eds?

Link if you want to read it, it's as bad as you'd expect. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/09/29/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-romance-trump/

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's just amazing to me that if Rick Reilly would have collapsed and died in 1992 after filing his story about The Citadel he'd be the most storied and beloved sports journalists ever.

But he stayed alive and ruined all of that. Like buried it way far underground.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
drat Zillow for not having high enough resolution for me to figure out which jerseys are in the gym which is the only thing I care about.

Manning (in KC?) I think? Dwayne Bowe for almost sure. Maaaaybe Barry Sanders? 13 on a baseball jersey would make sense for Salvy but that's not Perez on the nameplate.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Yep like my parents' house lol101st / Nall is not quite the same thing as Leawood

See you at Top Golf, TSwizzle

I edited that out because I didn't want to poo poo on things too much, but yeah that's the way it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Just gonna bump this so maybe we can talk about it here and not in all the other threads again.