Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Cavauro posted:

please discuss your feelings on the upcoming super bowl ad warning against unregulated artificial intelligence

In between 7 ads for IBM Watson and phones with AI assistants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

FizFashizzle posted:

Girlfriend went to a Taylor swift disco Saturday night. Came home with a bunch of little bracelets, had a great time, made a ton of friends etc

Yesterday she invited three of them to a sports bar to hang out with us and our friends. All of them were new football fans, all had brand new chiefs stuff on, and all three were VERY into the game, had to ask a ton of questions, and were funny as poo poo.

When Lamar caught the tip one went “oh my god who the gently caress is that?” When flowers fumbled another laughed and called him an “rear end in a top hat.”

They’re good people, the swifties. They want to meet at the bar to watch all chiefs games and make bracelets for each game lol

Imagine the swifties reaction if she'd started dating Cole Kmet and they all had to endure Bears football

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Space Jam posted:

jack nicholson never got hate for sitting courtside at every lakers game. even spilling chili everywhere. before you say “that’s different”, let me assure you that jack nicholson and taylor swift are basically the same person.

Ok now I want Deebo to taunt TSwift and get her to lose her mind like Reggie Miller did to Spike Lee