Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

the Dolphins and Taylor Swift were the biggest thing in sports yesterday which was a big deal in my house because my wife is a big Swiftie and i enjoy the Miami Dolphins football team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

let’s think of fun swift/nfl song names. only thing i have right now is Shake It Goff

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

mcmagic posted:

What if Zach Wilson throws for like 450 yards and 6 TD's sunday and then steals Taylor from Kelce? What then?

she’s like 10 years older than him. way too young for Zach

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

well, i'm convinced! of what, i'm not sure

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Seger is a billion times better than Swift

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

buy some dogshit $6million dump in an irrelevant state, rub your stinky feet all over every surface, turn around and sell it to a creepy billionaire for 10 times what you bought it in 5 months. she’s brilliant

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Taylor poo poo

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

so happy for her 🫶🏻

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Sunday at 12:30pm EST

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

thank you for the clarification. i will take this under advisement and likely ignore it depending on the situation

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

kiimo posted:

my favorite thing AI got wrong isn't his name or his hair.

It's his height.

my favorite thing is kelce's megaman sized calves

Amy Pole Her posted:

So scared of this game ugh

i'm considerably less nervous than the Bills or Eagles game. i think we matchup better with KC. but to stay on topic, that depends on whether Taylor Swift is in attendance or not. she is the difference maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

where does the fan dying at the concert fit into the conspiracy